Cinematic Question from Neebs Gaming - looking for a building (filming location)

Hi there!

Can anyone direct us to an easily accessible cafe-looking building, preferably early game, so we can use the exterior for an episode coming up?

2 Likes

If you have reached Slathamn in the Archipelago , then there is a somewhat cafe looking building with a neon green sign i think it was. It was near a destroyed Tank is all i remember.

1 Like

We have used that one! Was hoping for an alternative. I really appreciate your reply!

In Kalleby South Coast on the road Adavägen is a café / restaurant. -3004, 2621
In Fiskebäck in South Coast at -4564, 3654 café / restaurant
On the road from Saltholmen Church to Näsby there’s a grocer-shop at 345, 2689 (Archipelago) If you need some veggies.
In Balder’s Vall a dance terras at 676, 279 (Forest)
In Haga A Party Barn at 998, 226 (Forest)

9 Likes

Thank you so much! We are gonna set our cafe scenes in Kalleby. We really appreciate that thorough answer - made it easy for me to go find it!

1 Like

Hi Neebs. How about Fiskeback?

My go-to location for destroying cars.

Love your Youtube show!

Hi Neebs, maybe my “Memory Map” with curiosities and locations can provide you an extra help in making your video’s. Note that the map is in fact a big spoiler, so that might be a reason not to look at it. The choice is yours. :world_map: :grinning:

3 Likes

Wonderful. Just watched the latest two videos. Can’t wait to see you guys reaching the next church at saltholmen… :wink:

And I wondered why you didn’t go to Stenudden lighthouse. You also missed some other really cool places. The spooky toilet, the party cave, the bear cave…

That’s why they need a Tourist map with all the sights. :wink:

3 Likes

“Gysbert’s guide to generation zero” :wink:

Don’t forget your towel… And always keep in mind: it’s 42 :joy:

2 Likes

These videos are giving real nostalgia to when you were alone in the world and felt everything was against you with weak weapons, the fight at the end of the most recent episode was amazing as it showed a genuinely difficult fight which depicted an early game sense of being on the back foot. It will be interesting to see how they progress and where they go when they get out of the Archipelago.

5 Likes

I just hope they don’t follow fnix rising or alpine unrest to early to give an impression of the original storyline.

On the other hand, if it’s good for the show…

I guess, it all depends on how many video’s they have planned to make of Generation Zero. But it seems to me that they will not venture in to DLC-land before the base game is done.

Same here. Using 1c weapons was something I forgot about. I save them up and my mate (he plays GZ as well around his work roster) and I watch them when we do a fortnightly SF TV show watching (being doing that for nearly 30 years now).

1 Like

Love that you picked up this game. I’m now with you on Patreon. Can’t wait to see you guys up against the big bots or in base defense or, dare I say it, the Reaper. lol. I fully expect Simon to rage quit :wink:

2 Likes

Hey thanks! Our editor might check it out!

2 Likes

Im curious about those 3 places you mentioned… where they at?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Just saw the 5th video. It was good. And I don’t think they have it hud-less, I think the scenes that show no hud have the hud and compass cut out. There are many action scenes that do show the hud. Anyway, next one comes in two weeks. :+1:

2 Likes

Two of the installments back to back have replaced one of the TV shows my mate and I watch on our regular fortnightly catch ups.

1 Like