Clothing resistace is not working on ps4

I do not know if anyone else have this problem but on ps4 any apparel resistance is not working

1 Like

The only one that works is gas mask.

1 Like

Every platform is the same as OLO say’s , only the gas mask is stats applied too, there are plans by the dev’s according to Live stream before Christmas to re-do the stat’s on clothing or something similar , im sure they have something big planned from the subtle hints every stream , Aye and welcome to the forum @Aaltonen99 :+1: >> Edit >> They used to work but not fully when the game first came out - but after watching @Zesiir recent video ‘’ under this post is Xezr’s Video ‘’ i can now safely say No Stats for now , :upside_down_face::+1:

No, it doesn’t. I checked the other day and it’s still the same. Your health ticks down at the same pace regardless if you have it equipped or not.

2 Likes

If I wear a gas mask, my health goes down one point per second. If I don’t have a gasmask, it goes down at two points a second. Sorry about yours!

Yes, but have you invested in the Chemist perk?

Here is a short video.

I have the chemist perk.

1 Like

Well there it is the proof that being a chemist and a gas mask wearing character is as much use as a chocolate tea pot , :rofl: Thanks @0L0 for the proof :+1:

I also have the chemist perk and it no longer works, since the Alpine Unrest the gas mask does not work at all.

The gas mask for me is more of a gimmick than for any actual use since the gas areas in the current game aren’t that deadly as they used to be. Back in the old days, worst gassed area i found dropped 20 HP per second. Now, it’s 1-3 HP per second max.

As far as the other clothing resistance goes, i haven’t seen any difference since launch day. In the early days, there could’ve been some difference but if there was any, it was so little that i didn’t notice it.

No, I tried it out on my level 0 Hardcore characterm in the first base I came to, which was Saltholman…

In one of the latest dev streams, it was asked about clothing resistance. Devs answer is at 00:31:07,
link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/543626599?filter=archives&sort=time

1 Like