Co-Op to Single Player Collectibles

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

A group of friends and I tend to team up often. I notice that if I pick up a weapon or collectible on another friends game it will not show up in my game when I run solo. Nothing really wrong with that except the fact the location I pick these items up are not counted and so I can get 100% on item collection cause the game think I did not pick the items up

Can confirm, played like 99% of game with friends hosted coop.

//Mod

You mean you can’t get 100% ?

Host map tracks progression.

Covered here -> XBOX & PS4 DLC Warning

This is a bug I encountered a while back when I first bought the alpine unrest DLC. I was playing in my world with my friend when I found one of the collectable holiday photos, which you need to collect to unlock the saxophone emote. So naturally I picked it up, and it disappeared. But it didn’t register on the challenges page, so now I am one off getting the instrument, though I should already have it. I went back to the location and there is no photo to be found.

I suspect this has something to do with multiplayer as I have had similiar incidents with machine blueprints and other collectibles when playing with a mate.

//Mod

1 Like

Mullvadsberget Ringfort Collectable bug

I found the collectible papers on hosted multiplayer game, and collect it.

Now i playing solo i cant see this pick up and it showing me on my statistics 0/1 collectibles and the pick up itself

is missing

PC/Steam

//Mod

Correct. Door for the Typo.

Hello,

Would you be up for providing us a copy of your save file? It would go a long way as to help us identify and fix the issue.

1. Your save file can be found here: Documents\Avalanche Studios\GenerationZero\Saves
  2. Right-click the save folder (containing “savegame” and “savegame.bac”) > send to > compressed (zipped) folder
  3. Go to https://wetransfer.com/ (No account required)
  4. Click the “…” button and select “get transfer link”
  5. Add/attach the .zip archive with the save file(s)
  6. Upload and copy the link
  7. Send me a DM here on the forum and include the link from wetransfer

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting!

1 Like

Can’t pickup collectable (PC) in Muskudden

I don’t know what else to say. Item is there but it can’t be picked up. Statistic say 0/1.

Have you tried restarting the game?

Of course. This is somewhat basic. Problem persist from very long ago

Could you add a screenshot?

And I think that green screen means that You already picked up this blueprint (Apocalypse Tank).

Did you pick up a schematic at Muskudden Logement (-4739.0, 341.7)?

If these are bulletproof boot schematic then now - yes. Nothing changed here because this is other place and other collectible.

If i picked up it then game didn’t include it in statistics

Maybe i played with someone on the internet when i picked it up…

Maybe. Just to be sure - do you see the Apo Tank in your LOG (Dziennik) / machine blueprints?