Collectibles bugged or glitched on alpine unrest

just purchased alpine unrest this morning and have collected collectibles but they do not show that i have collected them it says 0/1 collected at most areas but do have them when i check the collectibles screen … dont know if this has been reported or not but guessing its a visual bug

That could be a map issue.
There are other issues with the map as well.
Could you add some screenshots of the map and the collectibles?

My apologies if the pics aren’t the greatest I am doing this off my cell phone at the moment as that’s the only source I have.

There are only 4 that I sent but there are 6 other areas so far that I’ve discovered that are doing the same thing as those 4.

The 5th pic is the collectible that isent showing up when collected which are the vacation photos.

Weapons, audio logs and character biographies (which I’ve only discovered 1 so far) all pop when collected just fine but whenever I collect the vacation photos it still says that it not collected even tho in the pic I have almost all collected.

I haven’t fully discovered all areas on the island but a couple of the vacation photos were found outside of named areas the 4 I’ve sent including 6 more are what I’ve found so far that haven’t popped when collected

I am also getting exp points for collecting the photos aswell but Hopefully these pics help

Have a collectable bug too in Alpine Unrest but the opposite.

Collected last polarid photo years ago but now they appear again even though I have them all collected. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

I have completed all challenges and collectibles multiple times but they keep resetting intermittently with major map updates, now i dont care anymore.

some things get bugged if you pick up the thing before the game came with 0/1 update :confused: and can’t be picked up again, so the number stays 0/1