Community Competition Idea

[COMPETITION IDEA]

Hello, my friends! :smiley:

This is my competition idea for GZ Community, not oficial, just posting to see if anyone likes this idea :+1:

So, the idea of this competition is to draw a future Soviet Machine, that can be someday in GZ. For example a new flying machine like the Firebird, or a terrestrial one, anything you want. You can also come with the idea of aquatic machine, that would be great! :grinning:

The prizes of this competition are Eastern European Weapons Pack steam / console keys and GZ merch, like a T-shirt. :tshirt:

I sent this idea to @Avalanche_Pontus and @SR_Carni , the two awesome Resistance fighters, to see if they like this idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I like the idea, however it might be a bit more accessible if it’s about drawing the machines instead of modeling them, I don’t think that many people know how to 3D model :thinking:

1 Like

Nice idea.
At least I’m interested in the ideas and designs that may come. I, by myself, currently have none. I’d just love to see the firebirds being able to land and walk on its wings/legs if at least two of their turbines got destroyed. So no sketch needed.

2 Likes

Thanks! :+1:
Yeah, I meant drawings but I don’t know why I wrote models. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:
A landing Firebird will be an awesome idea! :smiley:

Kaspisches Landing-Seemonster=
Ekranoplanes :wink: