Community Requests Update - Patch Notes

Just played for 5 more minutes now and got the 5th (Whiplash) from a roaming seeker without using a radio or boombox.

One more undocumentated feature (return):
The normal firework box is back in lootpool.

1 Like

Additionally we can now see all our carried weapons in that screen, but weapons that can’t be augmented are greyed out.

it took me a few trys, but found them all, runners do drop them :+1:, what I did was threw boombox or radio at pile of runners, & went rambo on those runners while music was playing

Well well…now even the Hoarders will be pleased :sweat_smile:
I guess now we even have space for a few new weapon Dlcs!

2 Likes

Or it’s the preperation for the “realistic weapons weight update”. :joy:

In my eyes it’s a bit extreme.
Yes, there is much you can loot, but you don’t need that all.

Again it’s a way away from the initial game experience towards just a run and gun shooter.
Now you don’t need to manage your inventory any more, but if you’re searching for something special, it can take more time to look through all the stuff…

1 Like

some people like to collect bunches FireWorks Boxes, Selmas, Snowballs, Gnome Ticks, Military ticks, Lunar FireWorks Boxes :cold_face: to share with there buddies for a later date

3 Likes

True! The plundra will receive a UI revamp in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure, but 40 each is enough , and now contrary to 2020 we get fireworks boxes 3 times a year.
We could hardly get 40 of each gadget till yesterday and have all weapons and ammo at the same time in modest numbers,now its not like that anymore, anyone complaining just cant manage space at all, and should ask himself if he can manage stuff in real life :eyes: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

In the Original Community Requests Update - Patch Notes and on Steam, I saw a single Russian word (тирaн) on the end of the patch notes. Almost hidden. I think it means Tyrant, was this deliberate and/or why is it there? @SR_Carni

There already is a topic about that:

1 Like

Oh, didn’t see that. So it’s a tease! :coffee:

indeed, there is already a post. Maybe a “Reaper” or TYRANT Firebird maybe maybe

Gen Zero is STILL crashing out of nowhere in PS5, even after the newest update

Pity the resources limit weren’t increased at the same time. Currently at 440/500. This accumulated over say 800 hrs playtime on one character/world.
To be honest though I like that storage has a limited scope as 1) it adds a realism instead of having an infinite supply and 2) it makes you think about stuff which adds something to do in game

2 Likes

I have the Kpist one to get. Almost gone a level with the amount of scrap metal I am making. No joy.

My radios and boomboxes should now be playing Metallica!

I would have liked to see the recycle storage increased. It is where you have to collect and recycle everything that you need for crafting. Because I am always using what I store in storage, it almost never gets close to full. The recycle station stays full due to destroying fnix bases and resources go straight to your character to carry. So, you must always stop and dump those resources or be forced to craft something that uses them. And you can’t store them, only recycle, or carry them.

The character should NOT be the secondary storage for resources because recycling station is to small for the amounts we have to collect to craft everything we need to craft. Between crafting clothes, weapon mods, ammo and everything we use in combat, the recycle station, which everything is recycled that we collect, but only a small part of the loot can be put into the plundra. Doesn’t make any sense.

2 Likes

Well then. Turns out I already had already obtained the Kpist skin. What the heck do I now do with 100 radios? :laughing:

i really don’t know how close they have to be to the radios, what I did was, I avoided Tanks, Harvesters, Hunters, :grinning: and just walked up & down Aplegigo Region just going throwing radios at the Runners heads & going Rambo on them, I’ve already picked all 5 weapon skins at least 3 times each, seems to be about a 10% chance

1 Like

im also helping multiplayer peoples out, by just :radio: throwing carrying 100 radios at every robot, even if multiplayer peoples don’t know about the weapons skins, peoples talking on there, :smile: surprised that they are getting a weapons skin from a runner, & multiplayer peoples confused comments talkings

alright be back later, need 2 help out more multiplayer folks get some new weapon skins,

2 Likes