COMPETITION: Create Your Own Weapon Skin!

Bring out the artist in you and create that weapon skin you’ve always dreamed of!

Share your own skin here in this thread, and the team will vote on their 5 favorites! Our winners will get a Camo Weapon Skins Pack DLC Steam key to upgrade their weapon looks or give away. Think you got the artistic skills it takes to win? Winners will be announced on December 7th live on stream! And remember, have fun and only share one submission, please.

9 Likes

Can’t wait to see the skins. I’m artistically challenged but I know there are a lot of talented artists in the community.

3 Likes

Hello! This is my Weapon Skin called Resistance Warrior.

I added Resistance Logos like Motstånd (which means Resistance in Swedish), camos and dirt.

The drawing is based on Kvm 59 Machine Gun.

Also, @Avalanche_Pontus , can you send GZ Merch if there will be a Console Player winner?

Hope you will like it!

11 Likes

I’d love to see what the community can think up. Good luck everyone!

6 Likes

Somthing simple I called it Swedish Blizzard

It’s a skin for the PVG 90 I only really intend for this to be an idea so I’m not really here to win the contest at all

7 Likes

Jörmunganders Rage / ( swed. Jörmungandrs vrede)

A weapon skin for the Granatgevär

12 Likes

Here is my submission. It is inspired by the camo pattern of the JA-37 Viggen, a Swedish fighter jet.

15 Likes

That fighter had some cool schemes, I do like the camouflage it fits with era ! :v:

2 Likes

A sci-fi approach to the AG4 with some common sci-fi themed colour palette.

9 Likes

2 skin concepts for the semi automatic shoti had the idea of a cow bell like weapon skin and a classic hunting skin waiting in the shadows for the right moment to attack and unleash chaos and death, and a special cyro like thumper skin with some help from Alias

11 Likes

Really impressed with the submissions so far, they’re all badass. Keep 'em coming! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I uploaded this to the Tweet, but I thought I’d upload it here too, Exp Klauke 17 skin, “Dazziling Spraypaint”

13 Likes

this is my entry for the weapon skin contest! I call this skin, Dawnrise Shower. I overlay the design over the weapon and the program I used was ibisPaint

7 Likes

My silly take on Ai-76.
Ain’t much, but it’s honest work :d

12 Likes

Here’s my entry :>

10 Likes

Thanks everyone who participated and a big congratulations to all our winners here on the forum! If you didn’t catch the winners on stream, here they are:

Vulcanianu
RobertD2125
ComradeNya
Amorablade
Cvamperoo

Iv’e reached out to the winners with their prize (so please check your DM :)) Again, a big congratulations!

5 Likes

Congrats to all winners! And again, all awesome contributions.

:tada:

4 Likes

Thanks, Zesiir! And congrats for the winners and everyone who participated!

4 Likes

Who were the winners?

It literally says, two posts up.