COMPETITION: Spookiest Halloween Outfit

Resurected from his grave he knows no mercy !

7 Likes

I present to you… Death Dealer of Hermelinen

This image is my submission for the competition. I shared Death Dealer on the GZ Twitter over here: Death Dealer Submission to GZ Halloween Competition

Best of luck to everyone!

(Disclaimer: I posted this SAME outfit submission on Twitter in response to the competition. I initially believed it was supposed to be posted there. Please disregard one or the other if it was supposed to be here. I’m not trying to double post. Thank you for the opportunity to participate! )

7 Likes

@helldiver & @CalebPen357, one submission per person. Pick one image and remove the others.

1 Like

No one knows who he is, or what he wants here in Sweden. But we do have something clear, he hates FNIX and the Russian machines as much as we do.” -Resistance Member

Took inspiration from characters like Mr. X from Resident Evil.

5 Likes

The submissions posted here so far are absolutely amazing, had to give them all a heart! Thanks everyone and keep em coming!

6 Likes

When you don’t run, he gets closer.

3 Likes

Adhere to his words please.

1 Like

Are we scary enought?

4 Likes

Well we did not find anything today - the event should end by Nov 2nd. Did it end earlier today or when?

Thank you

Corrected:
It should end on november 8th.

Yeah, that’s the competition, but the event ended yesterday? or today? we played this afternoon and no Halloween apparels found.

1 Like

Halloween Event ended today as was said on the posts about it.

1 Like

nothing like being a vampire who has the capability of draining the machine’s fuel canisters and plans to figure out on to take down the firebird

3 Likes

Hopefully i don’t look too spooky or scary?, well depends what you think of Goths.
as i have scared my friends a couple of times by accident…

The Outfit

3 Likes

Will be the live stream today? It wasn’t announced on the social media

1 Like

The live stream was canceled due to illness.

Hope Pontus will be fine soon

1 Like

Hey everyone and sorry for the delay in the competition! Winners will be presented tomorrow!

6 Likes

Where and at what time can i watch it?

The first question should be “how?”.
Will there be a stream or just a post on social media and here?
2nd option would be enough.