COMPETITION: Spookiest Halloween Outfit

How spooky can you get this Halloween? Show us your scariest GZ outfit and have a chance to win GZ merch and keys!

Post a picture of your best GZ Halloween outfit here in this thread and the team will vote on their 3 favorites who they think are showing off the hottest Halloween fashion. The competition will run until the 8th of November and the winners will be presented live on stream on the 9th!

One submission per person and please try not to be too scary!

11 Likes

does this work?

6 Likes

image_2022-10-26_182426617

14 Likes

a new machine? good, i always appreciate more prey.

6 Likes

in the cold night as the rain falls with machines around every corner you turn.

7 Likes

Im going as Jason this year :smiley:

6 Likes

Incendary brothers.
They have no fear of fire, but you should have.
If it’s not their burned skin you smell, it’s yours.

10 Likes

Come on in the weather’s dreadful, we always have a room to spare~ Don’t mind mother, she is not well the doctor’s say she’s not all there. She’s crazy, I must confess, so sick of cleaning up her mess.

8 Likes

Some have seen his shadow in the battlefield around the wreckage of freshly slayed rivals salvaging odd small pieces and then vanish as quickly as he appeared. His hands and face may have been severely burned but somehow he manages to delicately cut into the rivals core systems like a skilled surgeon even when using those crude replacements for hands. Although his appearance frightens most people new to the Resistance they have never been able to talk to him and are afraid to find out. After all, he may just be waiting for a chance to salvage pieces of you next…

7 Likes

8 Likes

The Shadow

“The Shadow” is a murderer that kills people over Östertörn. Be careful if you go on hikes in the Swedish forest at night. If you see him, run!

He was born in 1939, in Östervik. His real name is Oscar Eriksson. After 20 years, Oscar discovered that he has a mental illness, so he was in Stockholm hospitals for years, but he escaped and get to Östertörn by boat.

The Swedish Police searched for Oscar, but sadly didn’t find him.

For 25 years, Oscar, known as “The Shadow”, killed people over the island.

Today he is a survivor of the Apocalypse and an enemy for the Resistance.

I took some screenshots of the character and the world. I also added a little story about the character.

And here is the outfit:

The Halloween outfit is a combination between the Nightmare Set and the Slasher Set. I thought it looks creepy, so I added the Hockey Mask, the Burn Scars and the Worn Jacket, Shirt, Pants and Gloves. Hope you will like the outfit.

Sorry if it’s too scary. I was just trying to make a spooky story.

6 Likes

Going with a mix of them all this time around.

6 Likes

Vampires and Monsters found amongst the machines. Detective Escher is on the case.

TOMSTARKUK

10 Likes

Nice picture, Madchaser!

No need to count my admission, it’s just for fun. With the Halloween-event on I was finally able to recreate the looks for my ancient testing build character.

Behold, my test-tube Vampire :ghost:

9 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

Play the guitar… its coming for you…

7 Likes

4 Likes

He ain’t showing mercy

9 Likes