COMPETITION: Sweden By Bike

It’s competition time again, and this time we’re allowing you to pull out all of the stops when it comes to creativity! Your task is to create a fictional tourism ad for visiting Sweden by bike. The only rule is that it should include some form of bike-related content taken from in-game; after that you are free to let your creativity run wild, edit or ad text, make a video, whatever you fancy!

Enter by replying to the “Sweden By Bike” competition announcement thread here, on our Discord, or social media.

Closing Date 12th August, Winners will be announced 14th August. First place will win a Generation Zero “Dalahäst” AND t-shirt, two other winners will be chosen to win a t-shirt.

7 Likes

Best of luck, people! :slight_smile:

Let’s see if I can come up with something, I do not know yet what to do. Thought about adding music in mine, either “Åsa Jinder - Du Gamla, Du Fria” on nyckelharpa. Or more metal “Thobbe Englund - Thou Ancient, Thou Free” :thinking:

2 Likes

Or even the Unibet Advert song - För alla oss…

1 Like

Here’s my entry, roughly modeled after a popular video on youtube called “This is Sweden”.

9 Likes

I didn’t have the time (or skill) to make a video like @tene. If we could vote on the winner, it would definitely get mine. but I had to at least throw something together to enter.

4 Likes

9 Likes

My entry for “Sweden By Bike” Competition.

3 Likes

Hi folks! Winners announced tomorrow, had to delay one day as unfortunately things are a little busy! Sorry for the delay!

3 Likes

And we have some winners! If you see your name below please send me a PM with your address and T-shirt size. Big congrats to the following:

Grand Prize (Dalahäst and T-shirt) - Tene

T-Shirt Winners

GungHoSarge @ Discord

.Miles Kush @ Discord

And then, because I had to reward the effort we have an extra bonus t-shirt winner, GenerationZeroHero

10 Likes

Congrats to all of the winners and good job to everyone.

1 Like

Congrats everyone!! and yus i won the sweet Dalahast!! :sunglasses:
Fantastic effort across the whole community for this one, go check out the discord if you haven’t to see other people’s awesome work!

7 Likes