Competition-The Best Base

Hello to everybody! I have an idea for people who want more competitions.
Share in this topic photos, videos, sketches with your bases and I will decide which is the best. I will give an Experimental 12G Shotgun to the winner. Competition available between 1st-10th september. Platforms: PS4, PS5.

How to win:
-First, share photos from different perspective of your base, videos(optional) or sketches(optional).
-Second, describe your base.
-Third, write a short story about your base. You can write about how your base was build.

Other Informations:
-You can build at any Control Point.
-The winner will get an Experimental 12G Shotgun.
-The winner will enter in my multiplayer session on 11th september to get the prize.

3 Likes

This is a great idea, can’t wait to see what you come up with! I’ll make sure that we can send a GZ t-shirt to the winner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Avalanche_Pontus , I think to send a GZ t-shirt to the winner will be a great idea. Also, can you make competitions with DLC keys and GZ clothing items for console, not only for Steam?

1 Like

Or at least give a choice, if one wishes a dlc key and for which platform or a gz t-shirt (and of course in which size) or other merch.

Only got Steam keys available, unfortunately. Getting keys for consoles is not as easy as one might think :frowning:

1 Like

Ok, can’t you give a choice between steam keys and merchandise (t-shirt, basecap, the generation zero survival backpack, tick-cupholder or something else) then?

Yes, we can chose from GZ t-shirts and Steam keys :slight_smile:

2 Likes
Control Point Tylöveden

My 1st base. Callsign “drums”.
I often rebuilt it, finally I stayed at this contruction of two lines of walls, the inner one doubled to offer a walk around the center.
Some offset defensive structures and a seperated bicycle station.

Overview:

More details:

Control Point Älgbacken

My 2nd base. Callsign “guitar”.
The first where I used some soviet walls and the base defense pack. Large base. Defense in every direction, used as much world structures as possible, many medic stations for many defenders. Partyzone included.

Overview:

More details:

Control Point Överby

The 3rd one. Callsign “saxophone”.
I would call it a good secured fast-travel-location. As small as possible and safe enough for roaming hunters and runners.

Overview:

More details:

Control Point Guldängen

The 4th. Callsign “cowbell”.
Another secured fast-travel-location.

Overview:

More details:

1 Like

Really nice bases! Nice work!

Thx.
I’m currently working on a base at the ruins in south coast region, but I need much more concrete to finish it.

Yesterday I was able to destroy the last fnix base on my map (from 11 to 0). Now I’m not sure if I risk to bring them back to get concrete or if I just enjoy playing without crashes.

All of them are really nice!

So what’s the deal here is this like an official thing or @Avalanche_Pontus deciding the winner?

Maybe @Avalanche_Pontus could post an official competition inspired by this thread, so everyone could participate? :slightly_smiling_face:

Currently it’s just looking like he is just sponsoring this little contest. Nothing official. That’s cool. That’s service. :+1:

Control Point Dyrbo

Found another one. The 5th of mine.
Callsign "sprinkler"
Another small secured fast-travel-location.

Overview:

More Details:

Nah, i was just offering a price for the winner of Vulcanianus competition :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m Kaliber, @Avalanche_Pontus , but I couldn’t change my usename. Also, today I ate Swedish meatballs and they are really tasty!

I think Swedish meatballs can be a good prize fir the winner, like tones of meatballs! Just kidding!
:rofl:

Hey,
Could you give a short statement about the competition?

Well, there were no more participants than me, so am I the winner? :thinking:
@Avalanche_Pontus Would you still send me the t-shirt? :wink:

I was very impressed with all your bases and your dedication, so I will absolutely do that! DM me your details and ill make it happen :slight_smile:

2 Likes