Complete Apparel List

Are we doing the real life comparisons @Gysbert

3 Likes

I am still game, but I haven’t seen any example of the concept you are thinking of, so I am not sure how hard it is or if it’s really possible, since we are rather restricted in the apparel pool, and in-game poses. Nor haven’t I found OBIs topic, to get more clues.

Have you or OBi ever made a live comparison as an example?

2 Likes

No it was never done, but I’m online this evening doing level 27. It’s getting tough now so I’ll probably take a break and take some pictures for you.

I was meaning to ask, did you want me to do a video of all the profile items in one big slideshow?

3 Likes

Yeah I think a video is a cool addition.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll put it in the pipeline.

2 Likes

I have made two examples and added them to the list here. In solo play, I am pretty restricted in poses and background. I suppose that in coop play one person could make a picture of the other player.

1 Like

I’m sorry but I already bought all the clothing packs available, is there a place on the map that is prime for looting clothing. Sorry if you mixed up. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Some good areas for clothing would be the hotel on himfjall, Alpine DLC needed, and any of the cities/towns across Ostertorn.

1 Like

Another tip for hunting clothes is to look in different areas around the map. Don’t spend too long searching in one town or village. It may just be random, but I felt that changing locations often refreshed the loot pool for new clothes. :blush:
Correct me if I’m wrong, @Gysbert

3 Likes

If you bring this topic to 10 likes, then I will agree with you. :rofl: JK.

I believe that is correct. And when people already have a lot of the Apparel items, the chances of getting the items they still need will get lower, and are therefore harder to find.

2 Likes

@Gysbert Allright, It just seemed like that back when I was still missing some clothes. Just for example, let’s say I crossed back and forth between Mountains, Farmlands and Forest searching for a specific item, and never found it. Then I could go back to North Coast or Marshlands after being away for a while, and suddenly the missing item is the first one I find. :blush:

3 Likes

My experience is more that, now I almost have all apparel that is in the game, I seldom find something I haven’t got. I do still open everything, but I think the game just randomly picks from its in-game Apparel list, and is not checking what i have or not have. It would be nice if certain regions would spawn specific apparel, that way we could narrow down the search area.

1 Like

Well I see it like this. Let say that there are 1000 Apparel items and I have 990 of them.

The chance that when I find a apparel item that I already got is: 990/1000 = 0.99
The change that when I find a apparel that I haven’t got is: 10/1000 = 0.01

4 Likes

There’s your 10’th like, @Gysbert :+1:
Sorry, thought I had already liked it. :joy:

2 Likes

This year’s Halloween Event starts tomorrow, and I have made a quick list with Halloween outfits that have dropped in previous events. I believe I only miss one clothing piece. Happy hunting! :zombie: :woman_zombie:

5 Likes

Fancy gear hopefully next anniversary.

1 Like

Yes hopefully. I haven’t any of those.

1 Like

When’s anniversary again>?

1 Like

March 23rd should be when anniversary for the game is

2 Likes

:+1: So you can confirm that halloween apparel is also dropped via packs, toolboxes and ammo boxes?