Constant freezes, stutters and crashes (PC)

My game has been dying a lot lately (PC).

I’ve also had some problems with steam freezing but i also reeinstalled steam and now it’s a lot better, but the GZ problems aren’t going away (i have also reeinstalled GZ). i’m using windows 11 with a intel i7-9th gen and a NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2060 with 16GB ram

list of issues:
-sound freezing
-sound stuttering
-all movement freezing (but not sound)
-items not loading in (everything from stuff in my inventory to corpses or loot boxes having a heafty delay)
-scematics that i can’t pick up (might be a save file problem that one)
-game crashing out of nowhere
-imput delays on pressing buttons or nothing happening at all
-short freezes (only a few frames but still knowticable) when discovering a new location
-game crashing when more then 2 things happen at the same time (for example; discovering a location, killing an enemy and aming down sights)

Anyone have any clue what the problem might be and/or how to fix it?

note: i’ve not experiences any other problems with doing anything else on my laptop (but i haven’t really played any other games via steam recently so i don’t know if the problem would still be there)

Most i can suggest is ensure your Graphics Drivers are up to date via Nvidia GeForce Experience. And if you have any mods installed, uninstall them as they make the game more unstable than it already is.

Also that Schematics issue is just a game issue, some schematics points somehow became unobtainable.

Thanks for the report.

I know for a fact that Win 11 isn’t supported, though I’m not sure it would cause such a wide range
of issues. Do you experience these issues with any other games?

I would have thought about a memory issue, while reading this.
I don’t know if VRAM could cause this, but at least RAM.

Do you have one 16GB bar or 2x 8GB?
If second, try how it works if you remove one bar (try with both bars).

well… it might verry well still be steam, i’ve been having problems with just about all my games today so might have to look in to that…
and ontop of that my epic games is also not working for some reason xD