Contact - Day 2

The group has voted and we’ve decided we should follow-up Staffan’s lead about the mysterious bear picture. The only problem is…how do we get there?

9 Likes

This would sertenly be interesting

2 Likes

We could get there the scientific way :boom: i will set up the launch pad and all ps4 users can be there in a flash , im ready lets go . :rofl::+1:

3 Likes

Boats! Yes, boats! Use like a bicycle. But! We could row to England, so they’ll have to have a hole in them, so you get ten minutes of rowing before you sink! Perhaps they’ve been machine-gunned by the Machines?

3 Likes

Blowing yourself across the pond with propane tanks would do the job pretty well. :smiley:

2 Likes

i guess this means it is definitely the island with the 2 safehouses

2 Likes

Don’t leave me over here all by myself guys I’m still farming rivals

1 Like

Ehhhhhh is it just me or are those runners blue with yellow…

Maybe a new type coming with the update?

2 Likes

Ah, my theory was that it was on the West Coast, but I’ve hunted the whole coast and I’m wrong! Oh well, wouldn’t be the first time… Must be one of the islands on the East Coast.

My other theory is that he’s just arrived - i.e. that it’s a port on the other side of the water. Can someone over there confirm? Who is it - @Crazedndepraved?

1 Like

If only there was some kind of means of transportation over bodies of water that existed, with this being an archipelago and all… :thinking:

2 Likes

Some methods may have explosive results! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know it’s exciting, but please keep the forums spoiler free of upcoming content.

1 Like

Experimental runners?

1 Like

Yeah im hoping they the ski-ing kind of runners , or give me the ski’s and 4 of them runners on harness’s and ho ho ho :rofl:

1 Like

Or perhaps 4 runners pulling a Santa hunter on skids. :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Giving out ticks as presents little red and green gremlimachine’s :+1::rofl:

2 Likes

When you kill it it gives you xmas apparel.

1 Like

Another Christmas knitted sweater :grinning:

1 Like

The hunter has a snowball launcher.

2 Likes

Frezze attack hunter :rofl: now were cooking

1 Like