Crafting,resource and storage

Im a bit confused here, the hints in game talk about a storage system, a crafting bench and a place to break down items like a salvage bench, it also specified that the crafting bench was in safe houses and the storage as well but i have yet to see any of these and searching them online doesnt reveal a thing about them at all. Are these features not in the game yet or am i just really clueless and missing something obvious? I hate having to drop so many weapons.

1 Like

I’d also be really curious to know where they are, and you’re not alone. I’ve searched multiple safehouses, thinking they might be a bit further ahead in the game, with no luck.

There’s also very little information about them around that i’ve seen so far, other than crafting and storage being requested features…but doesn’t make sense to me to add help files for things not actually in the game.

Would love to hear about this, so i can start unloading all this loot. :slight_smile:

Yes i mean the files for these things are in the game so obviously they are or were intended so i would love a dev to give the community some idea of when they might be available, also when can we expect some type or respec? Lots of players are probably like me and went down hacking and engineer tree, i love engineer except its currently not working, hacker i want gone though, the way it works doesnt fit me and i dont like 3 wasted points. Also lvl 2 of inquisitive mind is wasted points after you get to cap so thats 4 total points… i think i can speak for everyone in saying we would all love a chance to respec.

The crafting/storage rooms may indeed have been found! On another thread they have been discussed, and @TherotcoD kindly gave us the clues without ruining it by giving the exact location - once at the Gun Club, head North and you’ll find a safehouse and a garage with boarded up windows and doors. Both are locked and none of us have yet been able to enter, but it would provide reasonable circumstance that the crafting equipment etc is located inside, and that there are other such locations dotted around.

1 Like

Yes that’s correct , many thanks @hggunn , i did’nt want to end up in spoiler section and ruin finding at own pace , cheers

Im glad to hear that those things are likely still in the works. I hope the devs keep up with the game. It has great potential and id hate to see it fall to the depths of the dark hole of " games with potential" which so many seem to get sucked into and never leave due to being abandonded.