Crash Every Few Minutes

Well the team’s returning to full strength now at the end of the summer so it’s entirely possible we’ll see more hotfixes if needed. I hope so, at least. You guys should be able to play the game too.

We have been getting random bits of playing for several minutes without a crash, but then might have several crashes only a minute or so in! We send the reports when it lets us, but sometimes goes clear to desktop without the reporter.

Having the same issue on PS4 after August update. Suddenly the game freeze and you have to restart it. And game lag is much more frequent now than before. Sometimes even when you just walk around.

Have’nt crashed yet on my ps4, but my screen goes blue a sec or two pretty often now, never happened before august update.
And everything that was monitoried before august update have been reset, bunkers, beacons, lighthouses, mech killings etc.

I have seen zero hotfixes for a few weeks.

Yep, seems the team’s hard at work pushing for the September update. There’s a thing going on where the game crashes when fighting Tanks, do you think it could be related? There’s a thread for it here, if you’re interested.

Still crashing a LOT when playing with anyone else hosting. Have encouraged other members of our group to post as well.

that’s something I’ve noticed, it only crashes in multiplayer when I’m the client. When I’m hosting I can play all day long with some stutter and slow down in the game but crashes are few and far between.

I played a lot in the past few days (3-4h sessions), mostly as client and had absolutely no crashes :roll_eyes:

You are one of the the lucky ones brother.

My experience is that MP crashes can be resolved by entering a single player game and jump between two safe houses in order to guarantee a re-save.

After that it’s usually works again.

1 Like

Does it matter how you go back to the MP game after doing this? For example, im invited to play in my friends game and i crash 5 min in, after trying your go around does he invite me back into his game or just tell him to leave his game open and jump back in on my own or does it matter. Im running this game on PC.

Nope it still have problems.

The Rivals update is still crashing several of our gaming group when playing Multi (or even solo) at regular intervals, sometimes it locks up so I cannot send the error report in as well.

Happening to me every time i get into a big fight, perhaps due to the Rivals Patch…
But the reason is not important.
Dear devs, why are you adding new bugged cosmetics that if put onto a character makes it impossible to play with it.
Doesn’t matter, started a new one.
FIX YOUR GAME!
I donated no to have mental break downs after spending shitloads of ammunition in fights JUST FOR THE GAME TO CRASH before i even get to see what was the loot.
Dear devs, please fix this ASAP

Kinds Regards,

Pissed off fan,

I’ve edited your post to remove profanities, I understand your frustration, but please try to remain civil while on the forums.

The devs will get on this, and fix the issue as quickly as humanly possible.

Fine, I’m bailing from the game until this issue is fixed.
Don’t want to get mental on this anymore.
It is very sad that the project is losing potential players due to weird priorities of the developers.
I mean yeah, they did fix annoying bugs in the past, but it led to bigger issues.
Please fix this, this is an awesome project and it will be a shame if it will go to waste.

1 Like

I hope so Xezr, the game has been crashing from day 1 when the game was launch. They have fix some bugs but the crashing issues has been the biggest issue and when Steam offer the game free for the weekend, many players I spoken with in the game are saying they, like the game but won’t buy it because of all the crashing happening. That a big thing that keeping people away and giving revenue to the studios. I just hope they really focus on the crashing issue even without multiplayer doing it. It happen solo all the time and I even fill out what I was doing in the crash reports, sometimes the game freeze and it won’t even send a report to them.

1 Like

I got the game about a week ago and am having crash issues. the game randomly crashes to desktop every 5 to 10 minuets I have updated everything and keep sending the crash reports this conversation has not been updated for almost a year. can anyone tell me if the devs are still working on this issue or if this game has just been abandoned

They are. Update logs here: Content chronicle of Generation Zero