Crash when reaper does gas/explosion attack

Nov,1 2021 Yeah I’m having the same problem, I have my reaper spawned in at the top right of farmlands and no matter what I do, playing solo, with friends, adventure or skirmish. It crashes a few minutes into the fight with him. It’s only when I fight the reaper, dosent matter what range or if he uses the gas attack he still crashes my game. My screen freezes on a still frame I can hear noises still but then the window closes and it tells me the game crashed. Please tell me someone has found the problem or a it can be brung up to a dev. On pc, my computer has never had issues like this before

1 Like

I also have this issue. I bought the game a short time ago and I finally managed to spawn a reaper. Sadly it just crashes the game after a minute or two fighting it.

It is quite strange that this bug has existed for a year and it is still not fixed.
The game has crashed for me a few times before in the same way outside of this fight but this is consistent.

I tested on low quality/off on all graphics setting as well and I could fight much longer. The game still crashed after a few minutes thou. The reaper just started a rocket attack when it froze.

My specifications:
Core i7 4790K
Geforce Titan X Pascal
32 GB RAM.

1 Like

I also encountered a crash in a similar situation. 3 out of 5 tries after shooting and triggering The Reaper, the crash occurs. I thought it was because of the distance between me and it but it didn’t matter after all.
The title also crashes while fighting him, either when it has 60% health or 30%, but not when it does the thermobaric explosion, it happens randomly. I’m playing on a ROG Laptop, those are my specs:

• AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics (16CPUs) - 2.9 GHz
  • 16 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 @4GB (128 bits)

About the departures in the game … I changed in the special features of the brightness of the color of the sights, the contrast of the sights. Subsequently, the departures of the game began, it was in different cases and situations. Tired of this, returned the default settings and about the miracle - the departures stopped. Perhaps it will help someone. Graphics settings are mostly low. Single player game. Acer VA70_HW. Windows 7 Professional X64 (Build 7601). Intel (R) Core ™ i7-4702MQ CPU @ 2.20GHz.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760M, 2 GB. VA70_HW Standard Monitor @ 60 (1920 x 1080). SAMSUNG SSD 860 EVO 1TB disk.