Crash When Trying To Loot Reaper

Playing Solo on PC via GeForceNow.

Game crashed after killing a Reaper in Farmlands near the Ringfort when I tried to loot it.

The issue could be the location instead of the reaper. I often had crashes on the battlefield next to ringfort in the last few months.

1 Like

I spent 4 hours on the reaper and my game crash before I could loot it, and on reloading the game the reaper was empty of any loot. This was the third time it crash on the same preaper. Twice as I got to it. Dyrboslatten

Which system do you play on?

Reloading a bad save file does not change the outcome. Is the save file from before the reaper was destroyed or after? The downed tank could just be a landscape model and it would not have any loot.

This topic was about an area known to have issues (the ringfort area) and it has been corrected. Did your issue also happen in the ringfort area?

He wrote “dyrboslatten”.

On reloading the game there mustn’t be any wrecked reaper, nor any other machines wreck you destroyed previously, except with reloading you mean that you just left to main menu and immediatly continued… In that case it could probably still be there, as the games session still is in the background. (That’s the reason why it loads so fast in that case)

But it doesn’t change the outcome.

I tried sharing my dead reaper with folks before, multiplayer peoples that helped kill reaper then leave :face_with_monocle: I hanging out next to dead reaper while other multiplayer peoples that join after death, tryed sharing, However, I found out myself that unless there during death of reaper, you can’t pick up stuff

if the reaper on my map could speak :rofl: this is what he would say, PLEASE, stop bringing me back to life just so random multiplayer peoples can get cloths & experimental lol lol lol image

my Reaper is stuck in the Aplegigo region :rofl: and on Ground Hogs day rules & controlled by Bill Murray

Use a PC on steam, just destroyed an other Reaper yesterday got 1 uranium and the experiment 50 cal rifle 10 rocket rounds not much else worth keeping. Introduce my Grandson to it 3 weeks ago plays on the xbox and get loads of uranium experimental weapons.