Crashes kill the saves (very bad)

Xbox
So once the sound glitch start… Game will def’ crash, i can handle that, but loosing the progress… Thats very poor.
Lunar update kills the game!

Join: “Remove lunar new year update”

There was no Lunar New Year update.

With Xbox you can’t make a backup I suppose?

In Windows with every important achievement I make backups to other harddrives.

Crashes randomly on PS4/PS5 too, this really needs to be addressed

Well if its new… Its programming.
If its programming… Be sure its called an update.

your talking about coocking meat in milk or… Bringing pork to amosk or synagogue

Pc is like android , while xbx is like iBong.

The same thing happened to me on XBOX. Game crashed I lost all of my current game. Skills, expermential weapons, position on map, all my gear that was not in my stock pile box. So now I am back at the start with few weapons, no skills and no hope of recovering my game. Do I play on or wait for a great fix to reset everything.

1 Like

There will never be a fix that repairs lost progress and destroyed safegames, lost skillpoints, weapons and so on.
How should that work?

Yes my friend.
We dont except lost money, we would expect only the option to have a wrking game.

ONE FIX IS REiNSTALLING THE GAME.

they can do what resident evil did in 1998 with :blush: 2 disc & save data complete save disc, it’s a save that was uploaded to the the PlayStation 1 memory card with 100% completion, :+1: I hoping to see Generation Zero in Walmarts a couple years from now with 2 disc inside , the generation zero game with all patches & updates & dlc on 1 disc, and another disc with 100% completion save, that would be so awesome sauce