Dark Skies Update Discussion Thread

I’ll do some tests when I get home. I’m at school rn.

I’m very curious about this too. I watched Tenebris Infinite’s video earlier. You can have multiple worlds, but it seems like you have the same 4 characters in each world. He didn’t actively test it out, so I’m not sure what the mechanic is exactly when it comes to Plundra, etc.

Indeed. That would give something to play for. The daily / weekly assignments are great when you’re playing through the story. They give you extra objectives with potentially good rewards. But once you’re at the end game stage, even the rewards are of limited value.

Haven’t seen it yet how big are the new fly robots

When they are flipped on their side they’re taller than a tank.

Not with a new character, only with an existing one. On that one, I got to keep everything (havent’s checked the Plundra yet) as well as collectibles, schematics and so on. So newgame +, here I come! :slight_smile:

EDIT: All items in the Plundra as well as crafting materials still exists in new game +

1 Like

Is the map completely reset or are safe houses still unlocked in the new game??

Are there just 5 weapon skins?

Gold for the revolver
Graffiti for the pump action shotgun
Forest for the AK 4
Snow for the AK 5
Resistance camo for the Kpist

If so I have them all already

Seems to be, the droprate was pretty generous. after 5 they stopped dropping completely. Also 5 skins in the picture.

The MC-ordonans(the oldest looking dirtbike) seems to be fastest so naturally I set up a jump with the scuffoldingramp at the most northern homebase and just launch into the little lake.

Collecting Schematics, Blueprints etc in a New World when you already have them,
awards a small amount of XP instead.

1 Like

Btw

Motorbikes are loud.
But the machines now seem to hear and see less.

New aiming for consoles is so cool, but I first have to get used to it.

Destroyed runners look better.

Braking with bikes is harder/takes longer.

Ammo crafting now is sorted by caliber.

After riding the dirt bike (PAID DLC) around a bit, game crashed. Wasn’t engaged in enemies but just seeing how the bike would handle different terrain.

PC
Solo.

So it looks like I have to delete a character and create a new one to be able to start right from the beginning in a new world.

Did anyone find all three new machine blueprints yet?

I currently just got two of them.
One in hagaboda in one of the towers on the eastern wall, one in the secret fnix outpost south east of kopparberget castle. But during the mission.

There is still one collectible missing in Hagaboda, so I guess it’s somewhere there.

Its in Hagaboda, when you are going to the middle soviet beacon youll see a dead soldier with the BP next to him

1 Like

Uh yeah it’s by the 2nd Soviet beacon next to some dead soldiers.

1 Like

This alone is awesome. That was SOOOOO annoying.

1 Like

The new mission was cool. But too short. Once you know how to take down the Firebirds, they aren’t terribly difficult outside of tangling with them when you’re already in a fight. Shock ammo and shooting each thruster to get the shock ammo to arc across them takes care of them in a hurry. Same thing using .50 cal explosive on the thrusters. Takes a while because you have to dodge the incoming fire. But not terribly difficult if you engage them near cover.

In the forest though, that’s another story. My first Firebird encounter was under the canopy of trees while doing the marshlands daily today. I couldn’t see it, but it could see me. Let’s just say that didn’t end well. lol

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fell into Water on Bike, Now Bike Won’t Pedal

The map is completely reset in a new world, including safehouses. Challenges are also reset per world.

But as mentioned before, all Collectibles, Schematics, Blueprints etc. are global for the game. And so is the Plundra and its contents - I originally didn’t expect that.

So you can port items from one world to a new world using the Plundra - just a quick tip! :+1:

1 Like