Dead firebirds on roofs

So I’m getting several firebirds landing on roofs out of reach even tho I’m doing my best to not getting them to die and fall on them (specially around large deep bodies of water) my suggestion is shooting rockets or large calibre rounds hitting the dead birds enough to budge them a small amount to knock them of the tops of buildings. Seeing that a tick can send a dead tank/harvester flying across the map when it runs through it this should not be a problem implementing into the game. :smirk:

7 Likes

I wonder if grenades would work for ‘nudging’ it off the roof. I know rocket rounds don’t seem to have any concussive force, but grenades do seem to. Might give it a try in the mean time.

I tend to blast them off rooftops with the Granatgevär or the RGL-7, that works wonders. :+1:

1 Like

Tick pods if you have them, or else bust out the moller and pray.

1 Like

My experience is that if there is water somewhat close to where you are fighting, the downed bird will end up there, out of reach…

2 Likes

quest rivals too.
I was just trying to progress FNIX rising and one of the rivals decided he wanted swimming lessons

1 Like

Yup, I’ve had this happen a time or three. Feels like the FNIX version of Hunting for Red October, trying to get just the right angle, just the right position to get your loot.