Difficult to impossible items to loot!

There was a lootable scope on top of this TV I picked it up, but it did not go to my backpack.

Map location 1582, 4395

You can not Loot this chest.

map: 1574, 4404

Two (2) Emergency Flares
Are very hard to loot in this bucket.

map 1564, 4374

You can’t loot this radio

map: 460, 3664

Hi.

That’s a lot and normally I’d say there are too many fnix bases and therefore too much load for the game in current state.

Maybe these objects you’re not able to loot are just placed badly, so that it’s just hard to find the correct angle.

Just one thing: could you please edit your startpost as long as possible to add all findings instead of multiple posts? Thx

1 Like

Yes most of these are just hard to loot do to the limited number of angles you have available to you to loot it. But I guess the main topic is that I should be able to loot it and I either had difficulties or I was not able to get the item in my backpack.

Okay for now I will edit the first thread.

There are bunches of loot boxes in Hagabota that you can’t loot since the walls went up.

I’ll bet there is another reason for you: gnomes

1 Like

There is a “Troll” among you!

map: 700, 3920

Adv 1st Aid Kit does not register as lootable.
Should it be?

map: -1733, 3647

Loot box does not register as lootable.
Should it be?

map: -1786, 3735

Binoculars does not register as lootable.
Should it be?

map: -1718, 3716

You can loot this but I was to lazy to find a bug to report this.

You are missing the image on the Semantic for .270 Soft-Point Ammo

map: -173, -1842

Yes I know I am being lazy again.

You are missing the image on the Semantic for the Crown 1 Camouflage Shoes

map: -2910, -3710 On Top of lighthouse.

Thanks for reporting them anyway. :+1:

1 Like

I am missing 3 blueprints of the Soviet machines and can’t find them anywhere, makes me feel so 67% incomplete.

Take a look there:

I have 6 of them. 3 green ones and 3 yellowish/tan ones but have none of the newer white/sliver ones. Players are calling them the first aid machines because they have a high count of Adv first aid kits, one on almost every one of them. The Wolf almost always have a first aid kit but the white/silver lynx have them too.

Im sure youve probably already figured it out but the final 3 BPs shouldnt even be in game, its like when the equipment schematics got accidentally added during Landfall. These BPs will more than likely vanish from our log in next update.

2 Likes

But the machines themselves are already in the game, only need blueprints added. consumable schematics are needed to craft those items but the blueprints are to use the binoculars with tech skill to see components of the machines and pick off weak points. So…Why wouldn’t they add the blueprints?