[Discussion]Should they add a Safe House at Saltholmen Naval Bunker?

I always found it peculliar, that the SNB was lacking a Safe House.
While there is room in the lower Docking Area, it was never placed there.

Adding a Safe House there would, IMHO, be logical.

Thoughts?

I totally wouldn’t mind a safehouse being there, but there is one in a barn… a grenade throw away :wink:

1 Like

WOOW… you throw mighty far… :stuck_out_tongue:
Actually, that is somewhat true, still, the SNB is far enough from it to get one there…
Do you disagree?

I’ve seen several spots on the map which i think would be great to house a safehouse. However, adding more safehouses fills the map up too much.

2 Likes

Well, as it seemed logical, I thought to put this up, and see who thinks what about it.
Not just because most bunkers have that option, but more since the SNB’s location, and missions there.
:slight_smile:

Who said that the safehouse must be in the convenient place? :thinking:

1 Like

Well, the Law of Convenience, of course! :stuck_out_tongue:

There is no such thing as: “Law of Convenience”. Moreover, this sounds like a made up excuse to be lazy.

In any event, when i come across those good spots that i think could be safehouses, i’ll post their pics here.

1 Like

Err… did you miss the smiley, miss?
It was a joke…
Heh…

I did not. :wink:

Though, my style of writing and finding the humor in it is difficult since i don’t use emoticons that often. Maybe i should :thinking:, since else-ways, i sound too serious. :smile:

1 Like

In that case, my apologies.
I missed it.

Being autistic, I tend to take the things literally, which is why, I myself, include emoticons.
Makes things more obvious.
I firmly believe, emoticons were made for with in mind. XD