Dislocation Issues In Real World

I was driving up a French motorway the other day and passed an Army lorry, with two hunched soldiers in the back. I thought, “I have to stop that lorry and search them, they are usually good for 7.62 Ammo!”

Later the same day I saw a motorbike and strapped on the back was an upright gas cannitster. I thought, “I’ll have that!”

The following day I stopped in at Point P (Builder’s Merchant) and the forklift had its red fuel gas bottle sideways on the back. I thought, “One shot, mate, and you’re toast! I’ll have you before you jump on me…”

Today I was at the St Simon Institute in Toulouse. While looking for the Informatique room, I had to go down twisty corridors. At each turn, without realising it, I fractionally slowed to peep round the corner to check for Ticks…

Welcome to Generation Zero IRL!

4 Likes

Good to keep an eye out, :laughing:

There’s lots of construction outside my house. Lots of sounds of heavy machinery being moved and such. Could’ve worn I heard a Runner’s detection call the other day. Also, I keep eyeing orange excavator machines. You never know…

1 Like

Hahaha keep your head down…

Did that tonight - went all the way from the South Coast to Klinke to pick up that A1 76. Made it all the way through the mountains, and got the weapon. My own mission, but made it all the way without contact. EPIC!

1 Like