DLC: Alpine Unrest

In the similar topic suggestions, I’ve 6 posts with said DLC having issues last year.

I won’t go into my personal views on this title, but was hoping someone could confirm the DLC is actually working as it is meant to - before I commit more money to Avalanche.

And to confirm - working means it can be loaded, and started with no issues in progression, achievements, and game-play until completion.

TIA - Alias DJA

Scrap that, some things never change.

It works perfectly for me, never had a problem with the DLC

1 Like

I haven’t had any issues at all with the dlc. Xbox :ok_hand:

Only issue I’ve had with the DLC was The Resistance crashing on me once, while I was getting completely smeared.

This happens because of the latest update , there is no connection to the DLC .

The DLC works since December (including trophies).
Since the February update the game has much less crashes, what remains are the bugs that appeared with the end March update (and non major audio and terrain bugs).

Thanks for everyone’s comments.

I have decided for £5 ill give it a go. Any issues i’ll put here to see if you can help.

Alias DJA

OK…so I’ve given it an hour this morning and as much as I wanted to play the DLC sadly the game still has ongoing issues. As well as of course whole new ones.

Inventory layout - should have kept the tiles
Item pickups - confusing unsure if you have item already or not especially clothing
Gameplay - Springy, more responsive
Audio- Better than it was
Map - Still jerky while scanning
Bikes - No new ones
Fireworks- A lot better
Level - Uh…still capped at 31 Avalance?
Weapons - No new ones
Quickslot - Now has a cog instead of anaolgue direction to map quick slot properly
Crashes - 4
Damage- Improved

There are new lmg’s in the game as well as new experimental ones.

Yes, I actually joined a few lobbies today to get myself familiar with it.

Another day of significant issues initially, but levelled out after a dozen or so lobbies.

I managed to get the experimental AG4 AR, the Panasar Sniper, Couple items of clothing. I do find that its a bit of a joke that they cap it at Level 25 and above to qualify for the RNG, then give you 6 levels to max out the XP tree. Its not right that a 1 in 30 chance from rivals is enough to warrant the effort ( and from the main page today - should all be nerfed anyway )

That said, I have my 4th and final character to max out so with 4 levels left judgement is still…issues.

• Still tracking 2/1 & 4/2 mission progression stuck in “to the lighthouse” mission
  • Loadout disappearing mid battle
  • Quick slot also disappearing in battle
  • Open door marker circle seen all across map
  • Robots that resurrect themselves
  • Fireworks causing multiple crashes
  • No kill tally progression from 3 maxed characters

In the 15 years of gaming across multiple titles, developers have always gifted their wage payers buy some form of compensation for past, present - and community raised issues. I think the least they could do is gift the community something. Considering the current lockdown protocols - lets hope some basics will now be adressed.