DLC and PS$ (who knows, maybe even XBOX, later on, if things go awry)

Beautiful post.

The world needs more kindness and patience in every regard right now.

1 Like

A fair opinion can help in cases where it seems to hurt the image. I will have to pile on a little bit to the negative as well when I’m releasing my video, but I still agree with the contents of this post.

It’s not easy at all and I can only imagine how a developer, a team, has to work through this. Anyone can be mad and there is some backing behind some people. Truly some are ignorant, but hopefully the Devs and can pick up on the constructive and fair side, and hopefully moderators don’t resort to iffy cleansing so the point never reaches the other side.

The times are tough, but hey… Tough times make for strong people. I feel things are slowly easing back to the normal, so I’ll remain optimistic, even if my video does come to pointing a little bit otherwise.

As of current date, the FINX Rising DLC is out for Xbox and devs have also cracked the issue with PS4, so that update is soon going to roll out for PS4 as well.

4 Likes

@Aesyle

What was the issue?

1 Like

The Boss man himself explained what the issue was;

2 Likes

Thank you, @Aesyle.
This is quite clear, short and to the point, no nonsense.
I prefer these types of communication.

I have good hopes for the PS4 community, and one cannot say, it is best to release now and endure the issues, rather than to wait a bit longer and have these issues resolved.

In the end: what’s more frustrating: continuos crashing upon entering/leaving of a player, or to wait a tad longer, where tad is [x] amount time?

@Aesyle

If I had time to watch a video about it, I’d have just watched a video about it. :joy::joy::joy:

Would you kindly mind giving me a quick synopsis please?

1 Like

From another topic within forums:

1 Like

@FilthyLittleGodPS4 MP issues leads to crashing, fixing it, be back soon.

Basically…

PS: Oh, nice one, miss!!! XD @Aesyle

1 Like

Thanks, guys.

I’m in a public place with no headphones and won’t be home for a few hours so Video is not An option.

Much appreciated.

1 Like

@FilthyLittleGodPS4 Most welcome, as always, sir. :wink:

1 Like

What was that latest update about that happened recently?

I haven’t played in a week, I had a Gen Zero update, just curious why?

Question merged to relevant topic.

//Mod

@Baboo1 Read above in this topic to see the answer to your question.

Sic vita est, to answer that part, or in English: such is life.
Why things happen, chaos theory has a nice explanation, should you really want an answer.
In short: well, things just… happen…

Of course, there are logical explanations, faulty coding, coding interfering unexpectedly making chaos, then there are the forces that are beyond us, like the CoViD-19 outbreak, rules, laws, and worst of all: PEOPLE, that complicate all even more.

I could write several books about these topics, physics, coding, Mathematica, algebra, Garfield, quantum physics, astronomy, and whatnot, but as most is already written down, that would be somewhat pointless.

Right now the issue is fixed, though a very few seem to run issues in MP.
They will see into this and fix this, but that will take a bit of time, there’s no Harry Potter stick to do this instantly.

Patience is needed, as well as understanding and tolerance.
It’s a small group, the Dev Team, battling issues in the game (coding) as well as outside the game (as said afore).
Getting angry and insulting will solve nothing, not for them, not for you, the reader.

So let us all sit back, light a candle, and go Zen, shall we?

1 Like

…Garfield?

@Xogroroth

1 Like

As in one very hungry cat: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garfield

However, with this, the off-topic stops. I don’t want to see any other off-topic chatter in this topic. You two can discuss Garfield in the PMs.

//Mod

1 Like

@Aesyle @Xogroroth

Won’t go any further off topic, just wanted to say I know and love Garfield, was just wondering his relevance to this topic.

Thank you!

2 Likes

@Xogroroth and @FilthyLittleGodPS4, didn’t you two read what i said about off-topic?
Moreover, @FilthyLittleGodPS4, you acknowledged that you do not go any further off-topic, yet, your very next reply here is off-topic.

Off-topic posts removed. Next time, i’ll use more effective measures to keep order in this topic!

//Mod

3 Likes

@Aesyle
My apologies, miss.
I do not care that my posts derail, I even like it, if done well, so I did not think, as I am the posts creator, I was forbidden to derail it.
I do not do so with anyone else’s post.
But mine… I find it OK.

Still, note taken, miss. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Poor Dev Team…

They are trying SO hard to get the console issues fixed, and they are down by these.
It’s so frustrating for them.

We should all give them a big cheer!!!
They surely deserve that.

How about it, Ladies and Gentlemen?

1 Like