DLC Weapons gone and augments

When the game freezes or it crashes hard I have to restart the application. Once I relog back in, sometimes the DLC weapons don’t show up. None in my plundra box and none in my inventory and or weapon wheel presets. The icon is there but the weapon is missing. have to restart the application and then log back into the game to find all of the DLC weapons I had in my inventory and wheel presets were put back into the plundra box. Sadly the weapons that had augments in them which had gold/silver augments. Those augments had been removed. This has happened 3-4 times now.

Hey, thanks for reporting! Do you have a screenshot that displays the “Icon is there but the weapon is missing” part? That would help a lot :slight_smile:

Similar has happened to me. When jumping between outposts and changing worlds, the game quite often gets stuck loading. You then need to restart the game and last time all weapon accessories were dismounted, all item hotkeys were unassigned and all augmentations are now gone. It feels rotten with all that time wasted. These game file corruptions I think had been addressed well but now they seem to be back. The game is also still the only one that’s resetting the entire PS5 from time to time. Please do what you can to improve QA.

Current version of the game is unfortunately broken on PS5. Frequently fails to load so you need to restart and loose things. Also had on crash i the latest session. Also noticed at least one control point now neither shown as a claimed or unclaimed control point, even though the base is still there with a base defence mission active. Need to wait for a patch…

Even after latest patch you can still lose augmentations on weapons. It seems to be when you switch worlds. Loosing data/progress is usually a big no-no and it’s quite boring to redo stuff. Please fix once and for all.