Drawing Challenge. Because

Honestly, I don’ know. I’ve taken WAY too long to draw mine, I really just keep getting caught up in other things. Frankly, I would be fine judging and then not uploading one of my own.

So drawing challenge we say? First time posting on here especially from my phone so forgive me if I messed up the format or (anything else)he’s a repurposed Wolfenstein character featured in a Generation Zero fanfiction I’m currently creating(instead takes place in the 2000’s)his head took me wayy too long to do so I never finished his body but I’ll give you a basic run down here:

Wings-the most sensitive part of Flammenkrieg, the wings are protected by a flexible reinforced glass however are easily penetrable from armour piercing bullets.

Maw: Incredibly sharp little spines, a large flamethrower capable of sending fields into a red blaze, able to crush through the metal armour of a Tank.

Flamethrower: Slightly faulty, has a chance of backwashing and lighting his whole body on fire, hence the name “Flammenkrieg”.

Origin: Not Swedish whatsoever, but he’s a German Wonder weapon apart of the PRISM Project.

Controlled via: human brain to computer interface pilot, the first and quite possibly the last, all of the research was burnt due to German spies revealing Sweden’s idea for unmanned machines. His three siblings are the only known AI controlled.

Allegiance: The allegiance of the Krieg Class is currently unknown however they have been seen to hunt both man and machine, the biggest are hunted for sport.

This got a bit rambly but anyway yeah that’s it for this dude.

1 Like

Can I call chuggly, it just seems fitting for the way it looks

1 Like

That… that scares me.
I think it would be really interesting if they added a machine (I guess this one’s really a cyborg) to the game like this; one in the whole game that never respawns or spawns anywhere else. This would definitely be a great boss battle.
Also, what software did you use for that? It looks great.

1 Like

No you have made it sound cute and have therfore defeated it’s purpose!

Machine turns into small baby machine.

I’m going to assume you’re talking about my dude and if so thanks! I literally have no idea what to say I’m actually surprised that someone liked my idea. Though Flammenkrieg isn’t a cyborg he’s pure machine and technically meant to be human allied it’s only his pilot who has close to no trust with anyone especially military that’s really all I can say without spoiling the plot of the fan story. And the software is ArtStudio Pro which I think can only be used on iPhones and Apple computers?

Okay. I’d be interested to see this story; I really like going through all the storyline in the game! That would be cool.
Also, thanks for letting me know what you use. I thought about getting Artstudio, but I was a BIT too lazy to spend money on that.

I’m scared of that dragon thing. I wanna kill it!

Yeah, like the first time you find Hunters!