Drawing Challenge. Because

Hello. In this quarantine, I’m sure almost all of us have lots of free time, so I’m getting bored. That is the purpose of this forum. I’ll be drawing a Gen Zero robot idea, feel free to join in and draw your own. I’ll be doing it on paper, and I won’t be using color, just a pencil/pen. I’ll add points of armor and key components (AKA the ones that explode when you shoot them.) I really don’t care what you do, if you do. I guess I’ll let people who don’t draw be the judge. I’ll probably have mine done in a day or two. Have fun!

4 Likes

this is my robot! Called a scuttler. It’s a mobile com unit for other robots. Can deploy little flying drones that go boom.

2 Likes

I have yet to finish mine, but I’ve decided that there should be a designated defender for the machines. (Weren’t they originally supposed to protect the place, anyway?) Basically, it’s a mobile wall that can plant itself into the ground.

1 Like

This could very well be in the Community Content subforum, the thread would receive more attention! Can’t wait to see people’s ideas (I’ll let the pros draw, I’ll be the French girl :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

1 Like

Topic moved to the Community Content subforum.

//Mod

1 Like

Thanks! I’m still figuring out this forum, for the most part.

1 Like

Ehehehehhe I’ll start work on mine. I’ve got 2 ideas that I’m gonna do.

1 Like

My idea for a Dino looking machine. I’ll update on it when I actually make some not sketchy ones.

1 Like

looks pretty good. Are you going to add specs on armor and weapons?

1 Like

I’m not that good with specs but I’ll be sure to lable important features and weapons. I’ve drawn this guy a couple times before so I’m gonna actually draw him for the last time and I’ll do it on that one.

1 Like

Alright. I’ll be waiting for the finished version

1 Like

I want to do this challenge but I cant draw so can I animate one

Yes please. I woud love to see that

1 Like

This should be good… also the Dino one looks horrifying.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Mmm good

1 Like

https://youtu.be/EvRwqYUoUGs srry this was short but I tried my best :grin:

1 Like

Me: Sees this happen

Me: AAAAAH

3 Likes

That was unexpected. I think that looks really good!

2 Likes

That was horrifying. I would run if I saw this bad boi

2 Likes

Is anyone gonna pick a winner or is this purely for fun I’m fine with either