Drawings in the game

With the latest revamps we have seen great drawings of the resistance just adding to the visual story-telling, just like the STICK! messages, which I always saw as the work of the Iron Church. A long time before the revamps there was a tiny drawing on a table, where also the mixtape of Carl Vråla (a famous Swedish pop singer-songwriter) was found.

This is the one. I made a screenshot of it though a scope, then got rid of the table cloth lines and enlarged it, and then redrew the whole drawing by tracing the lines in another layer.

This little droedel, which is so small you hardly see it on the table, sparked my interest since I expected that there would be more of these to be found. I started a quest to find more information, asking people if they came across these little gems. AliasDJA told me that he believed he saw another one in Hagaboda, also on a long dinner table. So I searched but to no avail. So now we are here again, with the question if anybody has seen another one of these tiny little droedels in the game. And can tell us more about it.

2 Likes