Drop rate post update

I’m on console, so I’m a bit curious about how you PC players experience machine loot drops after some time on the new update.

Me myself are mostly just sneaking around the Farmlands trying to avoid bigger battles and focusing on filling my supplies before heading north after the console update arrives.
Came across some odd drops though, where prototype harvester dropped way better stuff than military tank and harvester carried together…

1 Like

Came across some odd drops though, where prototype harvester dropped way better stuff than military tank and harvester carried together…

Yeah the first big battle gave us nothing but ammo from FNIX enemies, but a first common Mil Tank we encountered dropped an EXP rocket launcher??
Same the Apo dogs are dropping 9mm SUB ammo and Mil digs dropping 7.62mm?

Sometimes rivals give us crap and common enemies give us 5* loot, like the FNIX hunter who dropped 6* 12g recently…

1 Like

I really hope it will improve.
Went to claim the ”safe tent” in Åsa and ended up in a fight with mil tank, mil harvester, couple mil hunters and maybe eight proto/mil dogs. Fanciest drop was some rubber and a smoke grenade off the harvester.

Then the other night, I carbombed a prototype harvester by Saltholmen church and got a 30-pack of .50cal, med station and a AG4.

Messed up, but I put my hopes in the console update…

Those high class machines are really sneaky, making the lesser machines carry the good stuff. :innocent: :smile:

1 Like