Each character gets their own world

It surprised me quite a bit when I created a second character, and discovered I was in the same world and had the same mission progress as my first character.
I think that when you create a new character you also create a new world. How are we supposed to level up if there is no missions? And since the update, there isn’t even any loot grind for.
It would be a good feature in the future

6 Likes

i was surprised by this also when i first made a second character , i thought new character new world.

2 Likes

This is actually something I’ve been personally pushing to getting changed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

there is a lot on their plate , hope this gets on the agenda for the near future.

2 Likes

But it is very strange. Why didn’t they do this from the beginning? It is kinda basic for a game like this. But it’s great to hear, it’s a work in progress

It was a game design choice ¯\(ツ)/¯ don’t know why

1 Like

Yeah, this should be a thing, all characters should have their own world and progress.

1 Like

Or you could choose whether you want an chatacter in an existing world or create a new character in a new world.

1 Like

I would be very happy to see this. I’d love to be able to have my own single player game and another for coop. I can’t possibly imagine why the decision was made to make 1 world for all our toons. Playing without missions or relay beacons makes getting XP just a long, slow grind of wandering around aimlessly looking for machines to kill for piddly amounts of XP. It’s not what I could consider fun.

1 Like