Easier way to transfer large ammounts of items

So, this is going to be short cause I’m not that good explaining stuff, but basically, to help with ease of transfering items, you should be able to input the number you want, and not be stuck changing a slider, especially on console, it’s torture when moving more then like, 3000 bullets at a time, so as I said, the suggestion is just another button you press, that adds a little like…search bar I guess, and you write the number of said item you want to pick up or transfer, you can still use the slider if it’s low enough, but having the. Option between the two would be great

Also, very very sorry if this has been posted before-

I call it Plundra padding.

Basically, if you want say 3000 rounds out of a 100,000 stack from the mule, you just need to pad your Plundra accordingly so it limit’s the space available - and in turn limits how much you can transfer.

I normally fill my Plundra with HEDP rounds, then remove 50 - reducing total Plundra weight by 10, then select what ammo I want, but because there’s only limited space will only pull a small amount.

Keep removing small amount’s of rockets, and top up the Plundra from your mule with what you need. Once your done, remove the HEDP rounds (or whatever you used to pad it out ) - job done.