Electrolite 2: purpose of this item?

What’s the purpose of this item?

Just like the moped. I got one, but how can I use this?

Genuine question: is this a separate item from Electrolyte?

Edit: If not, my apologies. I take things literal face value when.

Electrolytes are used in crafting. They can make EMP items which can be used for other items or by themselves. They can make a few other things and might even be used in apparel upgrades for twisters resistance qualities (I’m unsure). When you go to the recycle station, you can store all crafting resources there. It’s universal and you can access those items at any crafting station and they can even be used directly from it when crafting at the crafting station. I think the Adrenaline Shot is the only thing I’ve had to pull materials out into inventory for, but that could’ve been circumstances.

1 Like

Wow… that’s quite technical…

Don’t know if I’m going to use this…

Genuine question: is this a separate item from Electrolyte?

don’t understand your question.

Electrolyte is a crafting component. It can be found on certain machines, or recycled from some electrical devices, like field radios and EMP cells.

If you found a moped on a machine, that just means you unlocked a specific paint color for your moped. In order to use this you need to pick up the actual, physical moped from the safehouse (Jet fighter hangar / destroyed Resistance base), right on the border between the Archipelago and Farmlands regions. The moped is in the back of the hangar. Once you got it, you can spawn a moped from any bike station.

1 Like

Title says electrolite, wasn’t sure if it was an error or a separate item. Keep all crafting materials, they’ll come in handy.

1 Like

@Asphodelus Oh, don’t just keep them, drop them into a recycling station.

1 Like