EMP's don't always work

Platform: XBOX 1

Description: EMP’s don’t always work. I took a video of one such instance of an EMP completely failing and not doing anything. I took the video a while ago, but just recently in a fight against some Hunters, it took 3 EMPs before any of them shut down.

Steps To Reproduce: Unknown. Seems to be random.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: Solo

Specifications: Regular XBOX 1

In your video, you threw medium EMP at FNIX harv. Thing is, medium EMP isn’t powerful enough to disable harv and hunter was out of EMP AoE range (latter you can increase with EMP Expert skill).

It is possible to disable harv with medium EMP but you have to throw it ontop of it, so that the EMP hits the innards of it (engine).

As far as EMPs go, i’ve also had issues of them not working, namely EMP rocket. From another topic:

I also have video evidence of it, when needed.

The size of the EMP doesn’t refer to it’s power, it refers to its AOE, and as I threw it right under that Harvester it should’ve disabled it. I’ve done some testing to prove this. Not only can a medium EMP disable a FNIX Harvester, a small EMP can as well. And neither has to be thrown on its back. Close to its feet will do just fine. A small EMP can even disable an Apocalypses Tank. Granted it can’t disable an Apocalypses Harvester though, but that’s because as I found out, nothing can disable an Apocalypses Harvester. I literally tried everything except for car batteries. I plan to make a new topic about that later.

Granted all my testing shows that if anything, EMPs work most of the time. So this is hardly a major issue. Nonetheless, it’s still present.

Medium EMP:

Small EMP:
Note: I even went so far as to show that I don’t have EMP Expert skill (In the video in the initial post above I don’t think I did either) and changed the difficulty to Guerilla in case that affects the machines EMP resistance or EMP AOE, although it doesn’t seem to.

Platform: XBOX 1

Description: EMPs don’t appear to work on Apocalypse Harvesters at all. I tried everything but car battery EMPs.

Steps To Reproduce: Try to use an EMP on a Apocalypse Harvester.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: Solo

Specifications: Regular Xbox 1

Since it’s all to do with EMPs, same issue topics merged.

//Mod

Platform:
PC

Description:
When loading 1x EMP rocket into 6* m/49, some of the times, either the EMP is a dud or it passes right through the machine.

Steps To Reproduce:
Load 1x EMP rocket into 6* m/49 and fire towards machine(s).

Images / Videos: 4; first two are duds, other two show rocket going through the machine:

Videos were recorded 3rd of July 2020.

Host or Client:
Host

Players in your game:
1 (myself)

Specifications:
CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K
MoBo: MSI Z170A Gaming M5
RAM: Kingston Savage (4 x 4GB) DDR4-3000
SSD: Samsung 960 Evo (500GB)
SSD: Crucial MX500 (1TB)
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue (1TB)
GPU: MSI GTX 1660 Ti Gaming X 6G
PSU: Seasonic PRIME 650 (80+ Titanium)
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Version 2004 (build 19041.804)