Excessive fog in South Coast region

To the generation zero staff, I found a bug that makes the screen look like foggy all the time. And I’m not sure how it happened. Please fix this bug for us as it makes me look at the robot difficult.
This is an image preview.

There’s currently a lot of fog in the Southern Coast region. It came with the April Update.
Does the effect on the screen stay if you leave the region?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Intense light in Torsberga fortress

Corrected topic title.

Also, the intensive fog is known issue by the devs. It was 1st reported in the April '20 update patch notes,
link: https://generationzero.com/en/blog/april-update-patch-notes

//Mod

1 Like

Screenshot_4 ![Screenshot_1|690x386](upload://4Screenshot_2 12hN61jL5dN22XSc7KiuessFQz.jpeg)

Same issue topic merged.

//Mod

The strange lights issue already has a thread, cross-posting is not permitted.

//Mod

Hi there,

please delete this if there is already a post with this topic. I tried the search function but didn’t find anything related.

So my question in particular: Why is there so much fog in the western area of the game? The effect isn’t that bad, but I get a headache after a few hours looting. The fog is permanent even inside houses or bunkers. Is there a possibility to turn it of with the next update? I cleared the whole area anyway but it remains the least visited part of the game for me.
Is anyone else having issues with this?
The rest of the game looks great it’s just that one area that annoys me.
Please add an option for “removing” the fog in this area; I really like to visit this part more often or face the boss enemies there.

Thanks in advance. And keep up the good work.
Playing on Xbox One X and S. Can add screenshots if requested.

I figure youre refering to the south coast reagion?
Its a known issue and its solved in the last update on pc.
It will be released on consoles soon, ive heard july or possibly august.

Same discussion topics merged.

//Mod

And when i tried the search function just now, i found plenty of topics about it, including this one where to merge it. So, forum search works fine.

Great thanks. Sorry die Peking another topic ok this. Now I just habe zu weit die the Patch

I think your auto-spelling-checker needs a reinstall… :stuck_out_tongue:

Holy cow. Sorry the language was wrong. Tried to write English and the auto correct was set to German :(:sweat_smile:

I meant to write: sorry for creating another post for the same topic. Thanks for merging