Exp KVM 59 and Rivals

So, I’m having a bit of trouble getting the Exp KVM 59 and even though the devs said they made getting exp weapons easier, I still can’t find this one. This could be because of my game, or I could be hunting the wrong rivals (I was hunting the Mil and FNIX rivals) So what I am asking is that how did you get your exp KVM 59?

1 Like

The Exp Kvm 59 drops from all Rivals (more notably Tanks), it’s just a rare drop. Be sure the Rivals are Level 4 to increase your chances. I assume you’re over level 25?

I’ve gotten a few, all from different Tank Rivals.

1 Like

I’ve been killing a lot of rivals for the past 2 weeks now. No luck. I guess it might be my game? I’m not sure.

1 Like

It’s weird, I haven’t been able to get a exp drop for months on my own but I played with a couple of people not long ago and got like 3 diff exp drops with one being the kvm 59 off a rival tank but the guy who was hosting the game didn’t get anything . Glitch or luck of the draw not really sure.

1 Like

I’m also pushing my mental stability limits with the drop rate. No matter how many lvl4 rivals I kill, I don’t seem to get the gun.
RNG gods aren’t on my side with this one.

1 Like

Huh maybe there is a glitch with the host and exp weapons. Good to know!

1 Like

You are playing on PC right?

1 Like

You need to maximise your chances by being in a party of 4 online.

1 Like

It is weird. The first two exp weapons i got after patch were both EXP KVM 59’s. First like 10 rivals i think.

1 Like

The first Experimental weapon I got was a Kvm 59, from a Level 4 Rival FNIX Harvester.

1 Like

Yeah playing on pc…

1 Like

With the new (June update) it´s weird you don´t have better loot…i suggest you play with other players to improve your change to have better loot.

1 Like

Since the latest update I haven’t got one exp of any kind to drop. Farmed max rivals in each region, all level 4, at least a dozen times now. Nada, zilch, and a light dusting of jack s**t, even in multiplayer.

1 Like

I found my first one (the pistol) from a tank near the airport. The rest I found on Hjimfall Island. It’s been a while since I’ve seen one, I started a new guy and he’s just now level 25.

I’ve gotten another one yesterday plus a 3* KVM89. Both from a L1 APO Hunter rival…

So yeah, it’s definitely totally random…

I got one from a lvl. 3 FNIX Hunter rival.
Who would have thought, right? :slight_smile:

I’ve got my KVM 59 from an Prototype Harvester that was on level 4. I think it is also dependable how high the level of the region is. :grin:

In MY case, the first two Apocalypse Tanks I ran into (a pair on the same field) gave me one 59’r and one 89’er.
And I had many drops of these since, I have given away so many…
Kind of bizarre.

Weapon wise, I’ve been quite lucky.
When we address the weapon addons then… not at all.
6 months before I got my first and only Full Range Vision mod, for instance.

RNG is quite the thing, really, in this particular game…
Still need all 59’r mods. lol

FN MAG for the win.
Belgian weapons rule. XD

1 Like

Can someone just give me one? I mean i’ve been getting nothing from apoc. Rival tanks and i’ve been doing this for the past 3 weeks, and the only Exp guns i have been getting is, Pvg 90, Ag 4 and the Exp Rpg.

Youll have better luck trying in the ‘Trading Community’ posts, along with stating a platform for people.