Experimental Ammo Bug

Known issue. Merged to existing thread.

//Mod

I see the same issue.

System: PC, Steam - newest Version
Issue: M/49 can’t be loaded with the crafted nuclear warheads, did not check for smokes.
Reproduce: Just try to load. Does not work. Cant’ even change ammunition.
Happens in: Singleplayer
My hardware is state of the art and all my drivers are latest version.

Platform: PC - steam

Description: Same as others have reported 2 weeks ago, I still cannot load “Highly Corrosive Dual-Purpose Round” into either standard Grg M/49 or experimental version launcher. It doesnt appear to recognize the ammo even though it’s in my inventory. Tried manually adding it via the inventory weapon attachments selection screen AND using the ammo-type switch keybind outside of inventory. Neither works.

Steps To Reproduce: Crafted Corrosive m/49 ammo and tried to load into weapon but ammo not recognized or loaded.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: HOST single player

Players in your game: 1

Specifications: windows 10 64-bit OS, core i-5 7400, 24GB ram, Nvidia 1080 OC GPU, samsung 960 SSD, samsung G9 32/9 monitor.

I have now made about 40 HRDP rounds and tried to load them into grenade launcher. They just won’t load. I have tried removing them and putting them back in inventory, but no luck. I have also restarted the game several times. The regular rounds work fine.

Hello all, I have a problem, recently got to the cherished 84mm experimental corrosion cumulative fragmentation projectile, already spent a few units of uranium, but to load it into the experimental rocket launcher can not, it does not see the shell, and the inventory does not show signs of compatibility, while other projectiles it charges and sees, what could be the problem, it seems he too 84 millimeter

Hi I played recently after a while on PS5 and found some new type of ammunition that seems to be radioactive rockets but even thought I have more than ten of them in the inventory they do not load in my Rocket launcher (5* quality). Do I need the experimental one or did I miss something?

It’s a bug since the last update and is announced to be fixed with the next update towards the end of febuary.

1 Like

Moved to existing thread covering the issue.

//Mod

Update (21.02.23)

Weapons are able to use the right Ammunition
again

Please confirm you guys are experiencing the same🎉

1 Like