Fashionista trophy ps4 cant be completed

So I been playing on base ps4 for a While and I thought how many apparel items did I pick offcource I could not see the stats but I recorded and livestreamed the game great game by the way and I counted well over 400 and I saw the ultra rare 0.0% so is this even possible if it dont please someone fix it cant wait on the update I want to get platinum im already on 61% so please fix it

2 Likes

Just look at the trophies. Those with 0.0% are all bugged at the moment and cannot be obtained. Just cross your fingers and hope it will be addressed in the upcoming patch. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Already thought so but anyway thanks for commenting

On Xbox this is one of seven unobtainable achievements. The others are Sapper, One Shot, Elementary, Go-Getter, I Just Called to Say I Love You and Splash Damage. Really hope these are fixed as Achievements/Trophies are a big deal to some of us.

1 Like

True but this month will be the one I think

So it say’s 0.1 for me on this trophy but it still didn’t pop and I just get my 206 piece of apparel so I think it is still bug

I’m sure my “Fashionista” (PS4) trophy is bug.
The people I play with have the trophy by having less clothes than me and received it while I have nothing.
If people have solutions …

(Excuse my English)

Threads merged.

//Mod

No bugged. Just very, very bad tracking.

What do you mean by « bad tracking » ?

Profile items don’t always track to your inventory because of multiplayer x over.