Fast Travel and Safe Houses

Currently locked in a bunker safe house and the fast travel feature seems to have been removed. It is unimaginably frustrating to find new issues every time I play this game now. It’s little things like this that make me want to stop playing, it gets to a point where it stops being fun. Makes me want to bang my head against the wall.

I love this game and have from the beginning, and as many others do, appreciate the time and effort the Devs have put into it. Please let’s get these annoying issues sorted, it would be great to see this game become the best it can be.

Fast travel is now working again! What a day :sweat_smile:

Do you have any idea what could’ve caused it? Or if it can be replicated, etc.

1 Like

I can’t think of any specific reason why, especially as it’s a bunker that I’ve completed as a mission. But I have noticed on multiple occasions that some safe houses would lock you in if you, for example, exited the game having just visited (or been near) the bunker safe house and then resumed at a later time. It would show a red light with (locked) . Whilst it meant you couldn’t walk out, you were still able to fast travel out - until they seemed to remove the feature. The Minken Bunker Safe House was notorious for this in my gameplay and I avoided it as a result.

I just tried to replicate it now and it’s exactly as I described - if I exit the game in the proximity of a bunker safe house and then re-enter the game, I am locked in the bunker and unable to exit. Weirdly, if I fast travel to the bunker safe house in-game, then the door is unlocked and I can exit as normal. This is with the Sorken Bunker safe house.