[Feature Request] Underbarrel Attachment Slot

I think it would be really cool for guns to have an underbarrel attachment slot.
Possible attachments:

• Vertical Grip (spray accuracy)
  • Thumb Grip (single shot accuracy)
  • Laser (early versions / experimental?)
  • Grenade launcher (M203?)
  • Bipods, would be hella cool to lie down with an LMG and just fire away. Also cool for the PVG

What do you guys think?

10 Likes

Yes!
I would want the old noob tube

5 Likes

definedly would flesh out play styles a bit more like me who likesto hip fire with the exp kipisk alot it would make it even more deadly in close range

1 Like

I would love pretty much all of these. Specifically vertical grip and noobtube.

1 Like

Neat idea, also fitting the time period. :slightly_smiling_face:

Though, it will undermine everything devs have put into N79 thus far. :thinking:

1 Like

The M16 under barrel M203 grenade Launcher, make the gun better and a nice shock for the Hunters

1 Like

I like this idea.

It would be cool if the laser sight could temporarily blind (but not deafen) bots for short periods of time.

1 Like

Speaking of the laser, especially early versions. Isn’t the early laser versions range relatively short? E.g 20m or so? :thinking: Resulting in a state where you can see the laser dot up-close but the further you aim, the smaller/weaker it gets, while past 20m or so, it completely disappears?

Experimental laser can go as far as 400m, or even more, since that isn’t bound by era true technological state.

1 Like

That would be a good range I think. Since it’s meant for hip-fire accuracy

1 Like

true but it could be a single type nade that is stronger on impact and with low spalsh + it could maybe only deal with hunters and runners while n79 would be stronger nades with bigger slpash and could hurt harvesters too + be maybe faster to reload and easier to aim

1 Like

I want an underbarrel grenade launcher for my grenade launcher and an underbarrel shotgun for my shotgun. That’s all.

3 Likes