February 2023 Update - Patch Notes

It’s an unfortunate setback. I don’t think anybody could’ve predicted that it would happen, honestly.
People have the right to be upset about it and make their voices heard, that’s necessary feedback.

All we testers can do is keep our eyes peeled for such issues in the future.

1 Like

So let me get this straight since I have never lost a fight to Finx you lose everything that is kinda stupid don’t you think you should have gotten your stuff back.

And since this is a bug that happened when they messed with the quest to get it. I lost everything. And I will have to go back and deal with the busted control points that well crash

1 Like

I think you just proved badusernames point about people being desensitized.
People are allowed to be upset about the updates lack of QA. “Living with the consequences” are quite hard when there is something wrong every update and at some point enough is enough, Sure I don’t think it’s possible to compensate everyone for their lost base, that’s just not realistic. But saying “shit happens” does not hold the people in charge accountable at all. And they should be held accountable and do better.

5 Likes

I understand that they won’t be able to compensate everyone.
But I have work so hard to get it perfect and now I have to go to the busted control points that will crash my game if I even step near it or go and attack it with anything.
So I’m a little irritated by the fact that I have to do this now because there’s no alternative.
Now if they had put the ability to get concrete without attacking Finx bases then I would be okay I will just go to that spot a get concrete but no they want us to stuffer from Finx bases ( which are broken and will crash our games because it was a {copy and paste job) and attacks

I’m sorry but I have been playing since 2020 and ever since it just been going down hill.

I know I am being harsh on the developers about this but since you put the base building in I’ve been putting more into that base then I could have ever done in any of the other base that I have throughout the game because it was the first base I got

It’s not fair to just shoot people down for having valid concerns.
Let’s keep that in mind for the future, yeah?

For now, I’m going to close this thread since it concerns news about the February Update.
Y’all are welcome to give continued feedback in #feedback-feature-requests.

//Mod

1 Like