Dear Generation Zero Team,
I would like to give you some feedback for your game.
First thing I would like to say is that you did a great job and I am enjoining the game a lot.
Me and my friend played 27 hours so far.
Anyway I would like to give you some feedback to further improve the game.
- The map should highlight important information (partner position, active quests, markings) in different colours. After my friend fast travelled to a location It was very hard to find his marker as it was overlapped by the safe house symbol.
- The enemies are chasing you to to infinity and beyond. Maybe some sort of timeout would be better.
- The bikes are unnecessary as they are too slow and to clumsy on the terrain.
- The hacking ability should be improved a little bit. I think the chances of a successfully hacking is to low.
- Furthermore I would like to tell you about the ingame difficulty. My friend and I are very familiar with shooter. Anyway we are playing on “Adventure” difficulty and it seems to be pretty hard on some occasions. Here are some examples:
- I shot 10 Rockets (5 Star rocket launcher) on a tank and he didn’t die.
- We need to farm in earlier areas for med kits as they seem to be rare. Please implement to craft med kits from raw material.
- Maybe a slow HP regeneration would be an option for the adventure mode.