Feedback for coop after august update

Hi devs,
I started my second play through and joined my friend to play this one in coop. We started before the august update.

Game crashes:
So my fried is hosting and I join his game. My game crashed 3 times in a 4 hour session. Before the update I think it only crashed once.

Empty ammo boxes fur clients:
We are at the second starter island and went throught the vesslan bunker yesterday. Before the update I had normal loot in all boxes (except the broken tool boxes of cause). After the update 95% of all green ammo boxes are empty for me (only for me). I talk about the the small green ammo boxes and the bigger green boxes too. As well as the dead soldier bodies.
My friend always findes something in them for me almost all are empty.

Radio sound that doesn’t stop:
(This issue was there before and is still in after august update)
To set traps we used some explosives and a radio. It works as intended but after the radio went off, after a minute it started again to play music. This is only on the client side. My friend the host didn’t hear it (never).
After the music went off again it takes a minute and it will start again. At least 5 times.
The machines will not react to the music after the first activation.

I’ve moved this to Bug Reports. Feel free to use this template as well.

On PC, (for me at least) crashes seem to have a pattern. It seems to happen usually during the 10-15 minutes or so after I host a game, but after that period I can run sessions spanning several hours.

I haven’t had the chance to play Co-op after the August update so I can’t confirm the ammo boxes. Though I did notice the radio loop a couple of weeks ago…

Platform:
PC

Description:
I played with a friend in Coop in the area of Södra Saltholmen from Vesslan bunker to Saltholmen marine bunker up to Norra Saltholmen. 95% of all Soldier bodies, small green ammo boxes and large small ammo boxes are empty. (only for me as a client) even after a few restarts.
Sometimes they have health packs or adrenalie shots. Those I see. Ammo is not in there.

Steps To Reproduce:
Join a friend and try to loot ammo boxes or soldier bodies.

Images / Videos:
This is 3 times the same box. The fist time I hit “ESC”. The second time “Take all” and the third time “Cancel”. And I can still open it.

And a few more:

Host or Client:
Client

Players in your game:
One friend who is hosting

Specifications:
Win 10 64 bit
Intel i7 4770k
GTX 980
12 GB RAM

Note:
Usually when you loot a soldier and you take all items you can not loot it again (I mean open the looting window). But I could open the window again and again. Even after I hit “take all”.
I have the feeling that there are items in the soldiers or boxes and I only can not see them.

I just visited the same spot in solo game with the coop character and the boxes now have ammo.

You just have to say and I can deliver many more.

After proceeding I could find some ammo in the boxes. It seams that it is only in Södra and Norra Saltholmen.

Platform:
PC

Description:
After placing a radio on the ground the music starts playing as normal. A few sec later the music stops and the radio stayes on the ground. After a minute or so I (only the client) can hear the music again. It turns off and a few min later it happend again. It happend to me now I think 4 times so far. The first time was before the august update. It does not happen every time. Probably only every 10th try. My friend didn’t hear the music as well as the machines doesn’t react to it.

Steps To Reproduce:
I have not steps to reproduce it every time. But this is how it happend to me.
My friend (host) placend a propan tank on the gound and I (client) through a small radio about 2 m next to it.
Wait for the machines to get next to it and my friend shoot the propan tank. The radio was not destroyed. After a minute the music started again. Stops after a few sec and starts again. At least 4 times untill we left this spot.

Images / Videos:
none sorry.

Host or Client:
Client

Players in your game:
One friend who is hosting

Specifications:
Win 10 64 bit
Intel i7 4770k
GTX 980
12 GB RAM

The area with the empty boxes, do you know what it’s called? I know of one area around where you mention that always has empty loot containers but I can’t recall the name.

Jop I added it as a note:

It was the whole area. I only found ammo in the boxes after we entered the main island.