Feedback Request - Cosmetic structures for base building

Captcha wasn’t a think in the late 80s, but I immediately thought of that, too. Like make the lock on the gate be a Captcha so the bots can’t get in.

1 Like

that would be AMAZING!

1 Like

Hello there my favorite game developers.

I would love few Features to be added since the game has really big potential for it to actually work!!!

1. Food and Drinking system

You would need to eat and drink for you to survive and not starve to death or getting dehydrated!!! I think it would add alot to the game

1. Warmth system

You would need make a crafting system where you could make a fire place for you to not freeze to death!
You could help not getting frozen to death by adding another clothing schematic where you would have bigger freezing resistance

1. Sleeping System.

You could sleep in Bunkers, tents, and wherever a bed or whatever would be…
Would be pretty damn cool if you ask me
Potentially add a sleep position where time would go faster as you sleep (day/night cycle and weather change) By this I mean if you get way too tired u could place down a fireplace and sleep by it with no bed so your daily stamina recharge and you won’t get ill.

ALSO, a request for us players to be able to add a thermal vision or as you call it IR Vision Processor to be added on sights that u can add for example on AK or AG4 or weapons like that!

In case u don’t want to do it or you don’t have time or resources to do it please at least explain why you cannot do it or why u think it would be bad for u to add such a thing!

Big Thank you for at least Reading this.

1 Like

a stuffed penguin

3 Likes