Feedback request - Sorting items in the inventory

the sorting could be a bunch of little squares that you can select, opening the menu is a bit slow

1 Like

Looking forward to when you can see what Plundra stored attachments are on a stored weapon, similar to your inventory.

1 Like

If I have five identical weapons in my store can I have one box with a little number 5 in the corner. Like ammo and everything else in the game.

Maybe I’m dumb, but… How can you filter using the new mechanic? The UI is confusing me. I circled two things which I though would be buttons…

Thw filter is stuff like Chronological, which is default, and the others within the drop down as idnicated by the down arrow next to Chronological. The sorting is of what you have selected. For example one is Quality for weapons, you can sort by the quality it is such as Exceptional which is 4c.

1 Like

I just tested and understood what you meant.

Yeah… So if you select “Quality” or “Ammo type”, you can then select which filter to apply. So, I found the filter mechanic. :smiley:

THANKS, DEVS!!!

2 Likes

Sort by Quality should have a high to low, low to high option that’s list all of your items by quality.

2 Likes

I just want to know what attachment is attached to what gun for those that are stored in the Plundra.

4 Likes

Actually that could be pretty neat!
Having weapons with attachments that you’ve put in the Plundra. Show that it have attached; Muzzle, Vision Module, Mag or Scope on it.
and then have the Attachments show the weapon icon if they are attached to a Weapon too ^.~

3 Likes

Yes, just the same as in the inventory. That would be enough.

2 Likes

That is and will always be my biggest want for the plundra. The attachment icons are there but they are not in use.

Exactly. In my humble opinion the inventory is now perfect. The same for map filters.

All I ever use is alphabetical. I wish I didn’t have to select it every time I go to scrap stuff.