[FEEDBACK] Soviet Weapon Pack DLC

Grind 'em up, use the materials for crafting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

my personal biggest problem in the games current weapon balancing including the base game weapons is that the damage difference isnt significant enough to take less or more bullets to kill robots, the hp5 kipist and as val all take same number of rounds to kill robots without any distinction between them besides mag, same goes forr 7.62 weapon guns ag4,al76,kvm 59 and kotek all take same number of bullets to kill apoc class hunters for exsample, i personally when i thought of the svd comming to the game i was expecting its damge bar to be between the ag4 and the meuser somewhere in the middle to boast a proper difference in the damage it has and to make it more efficient with the ammo it shoots but as of right now there is still no point to replace the kvm as it takes same number of shots with no recoil when using no red dot and compensator hitting more accurate shots than any of the above

Ok, I bought the russian pack yesterday evening and got to trying out the SVD (Kotenok)…
So what can I say…

I’m totally disappointed about the performance of that “sniper” rifle, not to say horrified…
The damage per shot must be ridiculously low, as it takes about the double amount of hits (sometimes more) to get the same results. And that includes the AG4 damage, too, not to speak of Meusser and Älgstudsare…

The recoil is way too much for it’s use as a sniper rifle, I guess half of it would be more appropriate.
The way it is now is either a waste of ammo or you shoot slower than with the hunting rifles…

To me the 4-8x scope is a joke on a sniper rifle, so I’d like to see the 6-12x scope to be added in the pool of mountable optics, too.

Further testing this evening, I guess, but my first impressions were not the best, especially the low damage. At least the sound is good. But only without silencer, the silenced gun sounds somewhat “weak”, more like some airsoft gun…

As ever, my 2 ct.

P.S.: I hope the RPG-7 meets my expectations a bit more…