Fell into Water on Bike, Now Bike Won’t Pedal

Moved to report thread covering the issue.

//Mod

1 Like

I was suffering from the same problem, and still am for the main char I play on.
I created a new world, same problem.
New world, different char, no problem.
Old world, different char, no problem.

So it seems to be character dependent, not world dependent.

Which is pity, because I loved cycling. Would really appreciate a fix soon, had my hopes set on this update.

So, where is the problem. Just build the new char like the old one was.

@Madchaser Old world + new char = old world and no XP…this does work but you lose all your XP and skills.

@Zesiir thanks, it’s going to be a long walk to the next update… I vote you let us ride on the back of a robot and forget the bikes…

1 Like

I like that idea, actually.

Side note, can you ride the moped as normal or does the same issue apply there too?

@Zesiir I am afraid to buy the motor bike in case it doesn’t work!

1 Like

There is one for free in the update.

2 Likes

So I just tried to replicate this bug, but I just can’t do it. I spawn a bicycle, ride into deep water, then respawn at the shore. I go back and spawn another, but I can use it as normal. Am I doing anything wrong? :thinking:

No.

I guess the trigger of the bug got eleminated.
Bicycles that already are bugged weren’t fixed.

Just wanted to chime in and say I got the DLC and was able to use a dirt bike normally but still can’t use bicycles.

I had to buy motorbike, Motorbike great fun, but still cant make the bicycle move off. You will be ok if you buy motorbike :wink:

In general you don’t have to buy them because one is for free in the game, you just have to find it first.

@Madchaser thanks, I’m gonna get me a free motorbike!

I guess the same as @Madchaser , Fixed the trigger but did not cure the problem for us poor suckers that like to go swimming with our bikes on…