Few bug and disconnecting friend

Hello, my first post here :slight_smile:
I would like to report a few bugs. Start from the very troublesome.
I bought the game in the first days of August and started the game with my friend.

1. Does not matter who is hosting, guest geting often disconnects, those are random disconnects. We play on PC’s. We turn off all antiviruses and firewalls. Starting the game in administrators mode (STEAM too) Nothing working, disonnects are still often.
  2. At the start of the game all loot boxxes was almost full, now after passing Norra Saltholmen (if I remember correctly) all loot boxes are empty (only amunition boxes are full)
  3. Items in quick bar does not stack’s so, when u have HP ammo in pistol and pick up few round of HP you need too unload ammo from pistol too stack up and load it again…
  4. There is problem with looting enemies. Time to look through the already open loot is too short and those iteams just dissaper, before you make a place in your inventory (for example. I killed a robot, open up a loot (cant take anything because inv is full) so i closed the loot, open inv and make a place for the new loot( it s about 1 min) closing inv and bah my loot just dissaper and i dont have even option too open up a dead robot body…

As for me, there is no pleasure in playing the game with my friend, which is a shame because it promised to be really interesting and it is not closed beta.
Thank You for undestanding and fixing those problems.
Best Regards
Sorthus

EDIT: So i manage too fix first problem :slight_smile: “disconnecting friend” i just start a “check the integrity of game files” it downloaded me 178 files and now all is ok :slight_smile:

Below is my DXDIAG report.

Windows 10 is old because i can’t pass through update 1709 not formatting the entire system so i stop updating windows.

Time of this report: 7/23/2019, 20:16:28
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release_svc_escrow.180502-1908)
Language: Polish (Regional Setting: Polish)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: GA-MA770T-UD3
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Phenom™ II X4 965 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8190MB RAM
Page File: 5279MB used, 8910MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.16299.0015 64bit Unicode

Card name: AMD Radeon ™ R9 380 Series
Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6939)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Type: Full Device
Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
Device Problem Code: No Problem
Driver Problem Code: Unknown
Display Memory: 6118 MB
Dedicated Memory: 2023 MB
Shared Memory: 4094 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)