Few gripes, bout storage and capacity

As newer player having lots fun only real things I got gripe about
No secondary storage
I’d like few containers ment just for bullets could have weight limit of say 100 so much my storage just Ammo

And our capacity tops at 96 not 100 which really is annoying

I can’t understand what you’re trying to ask for.

You have a “backpack” with up to 96kg space, the plundra in each safehouse with up to 400kg space in total, and in your bases you can also store 7.62 ammo in pillboxes, .50 ammo in sniper towers and granatgevär ammo in these rocket turrets and health packs in medical trailers. Well, the last three require a DLC.

And we can expect to get more storage for our plundra with one of the next major updates.

2 Likes

finally :rofl: a ? that has never been asked before on this forum lol

I would like to see phanny packs carry ammo & handguns :+1:

I know people thinks I’m a bit of a jokster sometimes, However, I’m dead serious about the phanny packs idea, I use to wear those things around when I was a children carry my nerf guns and nerf bullets

1 Like

1 Like

Do you have bases? You can store a lot of ammo in the sniper tower, macine nests and rocket launchers.

Not to mention the runner can carry up to 32 weight units and the 3 wheeler can be a portable storage unit. At best a fanny pack would be just a clothing accessory like pants with a belt.

You would need to be funny for anyone to think that, just saying.

2 Likes

If you can’t get along with 96 why do you think you would with 100 ??

Just sayin’…

2 Likes

Is that storage specific to a single structure / base, or does it populate it across every base you have the appropriate structure constructed - the way your plundra, workbench etc access the same pool of stuff?

phanny packs will fit in the game style so 80s 90s !!! love it hey i posted bout the reaper can u or someone gimme some advise based on what i posted …when will the reaper spawn now that region is level 22 and 5 rivals so far

Yes. That’s the case.

ideas 4 new backpack ideas :slightly_smiling_face: storage capacity,

Or what about that?

No really…

2 Likes

:+1: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spoiler

…2…0…d…a…m…n…c…h…a…r…a…c…t…e…r…s …

Technically, fanny packs are already a thing in the game…though they are only included in one of the outfit DLCs. Right alongside sandals with socks, I think. Pure (no) style…

As for Sam, he really needed a GAZ-66 or a KRAZ-255…or, in our case, maybe a Volvo C-303 or C-304…

1 Like

Should start a thread on your question. But, the region you have at 21+, just destroy machines in the region and you have a chance of a reaper/rival spawn.

1 Like

:thinking: the more you have, :rofl: not able to enter Houses, Bunkers & anything with a door, falling over, can’t get up, :joy:

1 Like